➛⠀𝟬𝟲 | 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗔

Start from the beginning

"We kept it." When you turned around, you noticed Robert leaning against the frame of your door. "We had to keep it since we bought a few stuff for you right after you moved in with us. After we adopted you."

You looked at him with pure shock and disbelief. "You kept all of this from me? Why?"

"Because we thought that keeping the things you had before from your traumatic past, you'll be able to move on and continue on with your life."

You shook your head in response. "This jacket has given me comfort since day one. So don't you dare make the decision of what I should keep or not." When you returned your gaze to your box, you noticed a photograph of you, Wanda, and Pietro together. The photo was shot the first time the three of you were allowed to leave HYDRA and the first time you were all outside at the same time. As you slowly took the framed photo, your eyes glistened up with tears. "You had this hidden from me... for so long."

"(Y/n)..."

"They were the first family I ever had and you..." Your voice cracked as you clutched the jacket and the picture together. "...you hid this very picture I only have of them."

Robert took a step forward and placed his hand on your shoulder. "We can help you look for her, your adoptive sister, Wanda."

You stared at Robert's hand before looking at him with pure anger. "But you already found her, didn't you? Tina and you own a company that is specialized in all highly-advanced technological tools so it's no doubt you already know where she is." You tore Robert's hand away from your shoulder, placed your things on your small backpack, and turned around to face him. "Where is Wanda?"

"(Y/n), I can only tell you if you agree to come home—"

"Get away from her." Robert turned around to see Nico wielding a wooden staff. Karolina threatened Robert to uncuff her bracelet. "Stay back." She hissed, causing Robert to take a step away from you.

"Hurting the three of you is the last thing I'd do." Robert tried to reassure but Nico wasn't convinced. She gave you a glance and motioned you out of your room with her head. You obliged and followed her and Karolina while Robert chased the three of you. "Nico! (Y/n)!" He called out desperately.

Nico stopped in her tracks and so did you. Karolina threatened Robert by turning around and showing him her bracelet. Robert inhaled deeply. He knew better than to enrage a glowing adolescent. "We've lost so much already," Robert told you and Nico. "Please, just come home."

You looked at Nico who stared at the floor, refusing to see her father. "It's too late for that," Nico replied. Robert shook his head. "It's never too late to be a family. I'll find a way to make everything okay again, I promise."

"Yeah," Nico muttered something before turning to face Robert. "You know, when I was a little girl, hearing you say those words made me feel so safe." She smiled as she reminisced a few memories until her smile faded. "Now I know they're a lie."

Robert shook his head once more. "No, they're not—"

"This family can't be put back together again."

"Nico—"

"So... emotional good cop didn't work, and we all know what comes next. Let's just cut to the chase." Nico said loudly as she glanced down at her wooden weapon and looked back at Robert as she marched her way to him. "Where is she?"

Robert exhaled heavily and glanced outside of the mansion. Nico and you both turned to face the backyard, assuming Tina was waiting there. You, Nico, and Karolina marched your way out into the backyard to meet Tina facing her back to you with the magical staff in her grasp. Robert trailed after the three of you. You stood beside Nico and Karolina, wearing the red jacket.

"I know this is what you came for," Tina stated to Nico.

"And I'm not leaving without it." Nico hissed. Tina snapped her head to the side to see you and Nico, causing her to turn around and smirk.

"Thought I heard voices." You glanced to the side and saw Molly standing beside you. "Four against one. I like those odds."

"This is between me and my daughters," Tina told Karolina and Molly.

Nico shook her head. "(Y/n) and I haven't been your daughters for a long time."

"Look, we can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"Let's go hard," Molly responded by grabbing a chair and throwing it at Tina with her powers. Tina used the staff to throw the chair back at Molly, knocking her down.

Karolina removed her bracelet and shot a light beam at Tina, however, Tina deflected it. You and Nico approached Tina with the wooden staff your sister had stolen from the house. Tina quickly shoved her daughter away with the Staff of One when she tried to hit it towards her mother. Tina proudly looked at her spouse but failed to spot you firing a psionic energy beam at her. Tina fell back and stared at you, stunned.

Your powers have returned to their original blue color, as you have seen. Before she could stand up, you shot another beam at her, but Tina used her staff to push the beam away as she stood up. She shot a blast at you, knocking you and your friends to the ground.

The four of you stood up in unison and Molly used her powers once again to throw a punch at Tina. Tina defended herself by striking Molly with the staff. Karolina raced fast to Molly and used her powers, while Tina used the staff once more. Tina saw an opportunity to strike Karolina in the knee, leading her to fall to the ground once more.

Nico dashed towards Tina and used her wooden staff to fight her mother. Tina placed her magical staff on the ground, and Nico attempted to push her with her wooden staff, but it was burned in half. Nico paused for a while, staring at her wooden staff before tossing it aside and attempting to pull the staff away from Tina. "Stop this, Nico!" Tina scolded.

Nico roared in anger as she tried to yank the staff off from her mother, but Tina kicked her daughter away. Robert quickly ran towards Nico. "Nico!"

"Stay back!" Tina demanded. You went towards Tina and launched many blasts at her while she was distracted. Tina managed to avoid a few, but she was hit several times. Tina cast a spell at you, but you swiftly threw it away with your powers and grabbed Tina's staff. Tina glared at you. "Let go of it, (Y/n)."

"Not until you give it to Nico." You hissed as you tried to yank it away from Tina. "You're skilled," Tina commented. "I'm impressed. But you still need more training."

Despite the fact that you were trained by HYDRA, the Minoru family taught you a few martial arts moves. Tina and Robert used to teach martial arts to their daughters, and when you came into their lives, they taught you a few as well.

Tina attempted to kick you away, but you moved away and kicked her in the face. Robert's mouth hung open as Tina's eyes widened. "You learn a thing or two from being a test subject. And thanks for the lessons you taught me before." You declared before lowering your body and slipping your feet to knock Tina off her feet.

Tina collapsed to the ground, her grasp on her staff releasing. Your eyes glowed red again as you immediately grabbed the staff and directed it at her. "Is there anything else you should say before I use this staff to hurt you?"

"(Y/n), don't, please!" Robert pleaded for mercy as he did not want you to kill Tina. You glanced at Robert and Tina took the opportunity to punch your stomach. Tina snatched up her staff and smacked you with it as you groaned in pain. You collapsed near Nico in pain. "(Y/n)!" Robert yelled.

"I say stay back, Robert!" Tina yelled once more in anger.

Molly, who got up again, threw a punch at Tina's side, causing the woman to fall to the ground again. "That's for Graciela."

Tina angrily and quickly picked back the Staff of One and used it to project Molly right into the swimming pool.

"Molly!" You and Nico yelled.

Molly crashed into the water and Tina immediately used a spell to freeze the water in the swimming pool. "Freeze!" She froze the surface of the pool, trapping the poor girl beneath a thick sheet of ice. Your mouth dropped open in horror. Your eyes widened in horror. "NO!"

"Molly!" Karolina cried out.