𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.

And y'all know it ain't proofread 🥹

Dayvon Bennett.
Atlanta, GA
July 12th, 2021.

"You are crying!" Yuri laughed through her treats grabbing his jaw turning his wet face to hers using the neck of her hand to dry his tears

"You are crying!" Yuri laughed through her treats grabbing his jaw turning his wet face to hers using the neck of her hand to dry his tears. She had never seen him cry before but she wish he did more, it showed her a more vulnerable side of him. He actually did care. "What happened to your eye, papa?" Yuri furrowed her brows as he focused on drying her face but she to take the blanket off of her. "I'm gonna get you some ice!"

Dayvon smiled a little watching her walk away, knowing he had scored with the swollen eye.

"Did you do it?" Durk asked as soon as he answered the FaceTime call. Dayvon moved his phone closer to his eye Durk pumping his fist as he smiled. "YESSIRRRRR!" Durk had originally gave him the idea for the swollen eye.

"Soon as she see you hurt, I bet she ain't goin nowhere." Both of them were psycho.

"Y'all coo now? Y'all straight?"

"Yea," Dayvon sighed Durk stared at him skeptically before laughing.

"YO HO ASS WAS CRYIN!" He laughed aloud throwing his head back. Dayvon mugging him the whole time.

"Nigga, ainchu' cry when Kay Kay threatened ta' leave you last week?" Dayvon brought up one of he and Kaylee's reoccurring issues. Somebody was leaving every week. The struggles of having a toxic white girlfriend.

Durk frowned mugging him. "Why you gotta bring up old shit?"

"Cause gang, don't play in ma' face boa."

"Yea, yea, yea. I hope you told ha' about tour," Durk brought up making Dayvon sigh, another thing he forgot about, "we out in a few weeks boa!"

The whole idea of the tour had skipped his mind, it was just finalized. And the promotion hadn't even started yet. It was that fresh, but, it had been in the works for awhile now. He really didn't know how exactly he was gonna lay the whole idea of a month tour on her. Especially, since they had just gotten back on an okay foot.

"Hell naw I ain'," he admitted, "shit skipped my mind fa real twin."

Durk sucked his teeth shaking his head. "Startin' to think you don't like bein' coo' witcho' shorty."

"Allis' shit goin' on man, I ain' 'een been thinkin' bout no tour, on king david," he mumbled, "shit been da furthest thing from my mind."

"Well, if I was you, I'a gone head and get it out the way, on gang." He replied.

Dayvon could hear her finishing up in the kitchen and nodded knowing he had to tell her like right away, it was the right thing to do. "Yea, you right foe nem. Lemme call you back lata' tho gang."