Rudra- Preesha tum na aaj bahuth hot aur sexy lag rahi ho.. Iss tandi mausam mera pura temperature bada di.. Tum itni hot lag rahi ho ki kya batao..

Preesha got shy and was blushing hearing this but she came close to Rudra and put her hands on his neck and put his hands on her waist and pulled him close.. Rudra was shocked and startled by this move of her's.. 

Rudra- kya baat hai wifey aaj tumhara mood kuch alag hi hai.. bahuth romantic ho rahe ho aaj pehle toh yeh nighty pehenne mein sharam aa rahi thi ab toh tumhe romance karne ka mood hai..

Preesha- kya kare hubby darling aap jaise romantic pati ke saath rehkar mein bhi romantic ho gayi hun.. kyu tumhe acha nahi lag raha hai kya..

Rudra- acha nahi wifey bahuth acha... chalo ab hum khana khate hai uske baad hum apna kaam shuru karenge..

She blushed he made her sit on the chair and  served food in one plate and was going to serve food in another  plate but Preesha stopped him.. He looked at her.. She smiled..

Rudra- kya hua Preesha dusri plate mein serve karne do..

Preesha- kyu hum pati patni hai hum ek plate mein kha sakte hai na.. 

Rudra- haa Preesha lekin..

Preesha- lekin wekin kuch nahi mein kuch nahi sunn ne wala hum tum mujhe apne hatho se khilao.. 

Rudra- acha thik hai.. 

He took a bite of roti and was about to make her eat..

Preesha- Rudra ek minute.. 

Rudra- ab kya hua..

She came and sat on his lap..Rudra was shocked..

Preesha- ab khilao mujhe.. 

Rudra- Kya baat hai wifey.. Aaj tum bahuth romantic ho rahe ho..

Preesha- Mere patidev ka asar hai..

He smiled and made her eat and she also made him eat..They completed eating and went to wash their hands.. 

Preesha- Would u like to have a dance with me hubby.. 

Rudra- The pleasure is all mine wifey.. 

Rudra kept hand on her waist and Preesha around his neck..They both danced very closely and  romantically. They both were giving intense gaze to each other.. The dance completed and both were looking in each other's eyes.. Preesha moved her hands from his neck to one on his cheek and other in his hair.. Preesha pulled him into a kiss.. First he was shocked later he reciprocated.. both were kissing each other passionately.. They broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen and was breathing heavily..Preesha was blushing..

Rudra- Kya baat hai yaar wifey meine socha tha ki tum itni unromantic kyu ho aaj toh tumne dikha diya ki tum kitni romantic ho.. Pehle toh mujhe ek kiss ke liye bahuth tadpati thi aaj toh tumne kudh hi kiss kar li aur mujhe galat sabit kar diya.. IAM LOVELY THIS SIDE OF YOURS.. ( in his husky voice)

Preesha- Abhi  kuch dekha hi kya hai hubby darling abhi meine start hi nahi kiya hai..

Saying this he pushed him onto the bed and came upon him.. She removed her shrug and threw on his face.. He saw her in her sexy way..

Rudra- yaar Preesha aaj toh tum mere hosh hi uda doge..

Preesha- arre aage dekho aur kya kya hone wala hai..

She sat on his stomach and removed his shirt and he was looking at her.. She bent down and interlocked their hands and kissed him on his cheeks(he closed his eyes)  forehead, eyes, neck and last she was about to kiss on his lips but she moved away.. he opened his eyes..( She was blushing a lot beacuse of this she became red) He smiled looking at her blushing.. He turned her and she was down and he was above her.. He interlocked their hands and he kissed on her lips and kept blanket on them and they spent their night.. The room was filled with lots of love..

Next morning: 

They both were snuggled in each other's arms and Preesha woke up.. she saw Rudra and kissed on his cheeks.. Rudra woke up... She turned to other side.. 

Rudra- kya hua ab kyu nazre chura rahi ho.. mere taraf dekho na.. 

Preesha- Rudra woh....( she was blushing very hard) 

He made her she him in his eyes.. 

Rudra- Kal ki raat yaadgaar rahi haina..( in his intense husky voice)

Preesha- Haa Rudra...( she was smiling) Rudra mujhe jaane do mein fresh hoke aati hu fir hum bahr chalenge..

Rudra- lekin thodi der aur rukh jao na mere paas.. Tumse durr jaane ka man hi nahi kar raha hai.. sirf thodi der..

Preesha- Acha thik hai..

They both were in each other's embrace for some more time and freshened up and went out and enjoyed a lot.. 

Like this only 10 days completed.. Next day morning they were packing their bags and went to airport and reached delhi and booked a cab and went to khurana house... They rang the bell and Mahima opened the door..

Mahima- Rudra preesha tum dono wapas aa gaye.. Kaise ho..

Rudra and preesha- mein thik hu bhabhi/ akka

 They both hugged her..

Mahima- mummy ji, papa ji, rajeev, saransh  dekho na kon aaya hai.. 

everyone  came and was so happy to see rudra and preesha.. They came inside and took blessings from sharda and balraj.

Sharda and balraj- jeete raho bacho.. 

They hugged rajeev.. 

Rudra- kaisa hai bhai.. 

Preesha- aap kaise hai bhaiya.. 

Rajeev- Mein thik hu tum batao Rudra ne jyaada pareshaan toh nahi kiya na.. agar kuch kiya ho na bata dena..

Rudra- kya bhai aap bhi.. 

Preesha- nahi bhaiya isne mujhe pareshan nahi kiya.. 

Saransh- chachi aap aa gaye.. mein kab se wait kar rahi thi aapka meine bahuth miss kiya aapko..( she hugged her and kissed on her cheeks)

Rudra- acha champ aapne sirf chachi ko miss kiya apne chachu ko nahi..

Saransh- Arre chachu aapko bhi miss kiya itna sara..( he hugged him to)

Sharda- acha chalo bacho tum dono fresh hoke aao mein tab tak khane laga deta hu.. 

Balraj and rajeev left for office.. Rusha went and took bath and came down..They ate their breakfast and Rudra went to studio and preesha went to hospital.. 

PRECAP: ABHI SOCHA NAHI HAI..