𝘼𝙕𝘼𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙄𝙎

— Seven Deadly Sins RP —
Name: Azaeryis
Species: Demon
Power: Time Warp - Azaeryis can manipulate the past of her victim to "stun" them momentarily, making the past seem worse than it actually is.
𝙁𝙐𝙉 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙏: Azaeryis' power is heavily based on Gowther's power from Seven Deadly Sins!
Height: 6'4
Personality: Azaeryis is a very reserved girl. She is very uptight and "stuck-up" as Lyzerin would say. She just really doesn't like to speak. If, or when, Zaery speaks its usually a maximum of three worded responses or a simple noise. For example, "mm"/ "mhm" / "yes sir".
Appearance: She has beautiful white and blue hair, long and wavy. Her eyes are red and dull, so she needs glasses. She is a very humanized demonic presence. Her skin is a brownish gray and she has very clear skin.
Backstory: Zaery was a very talkative girl. She loved to talk, sing, voice act, etc. . She loved it all. Lyzerin, however, hated how loud she used to be. As her brother, Lyzerin used to tease her for her interests and broke down her confidence with his "jokes". All the joking went way too far and she got sick of it. After that incident with Lyz, all she does now is three worded responses. With Lyz, however, she doesn't talk.

here's her picture!

a/n: she's kinda my least favorite lol