𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

After a couple of seconds, Essence looked over at him and blushed quickly shoving his face to the other side. "Stop looking at me like that" She mumbled.

"Nah cause you always playin, You know ion care bout yo fuckin' attitude".

"I didn't ask if you cared." She carelessly shrugged making him nod.

"Bet".

Sitting in a comfortable silence for the rest of the class period, the two continued paying attention to the teacher, saying not one word to one another.

Time flew pass, and class soon came to an end.

Kentrell grabbed the straps on his bookbag moving around Essence making his way out of the class without saying anything.

"Kentrell?" Essence huffed following behind him and he quickly turned off his hearing aids, His attitude now active.

Frowing her face up, She quickly caught up to him not liking how she was being ignored. Kentrell's legs were longer than hers so of course he moved faster than her which caused her to fall behind just a little.

Interlocking her arm with his, Kentrell's walking completely came to a stop before smacking his lips.

"Why are you ignoring me kentrell?" Essence asked and he looked off not bothering to figure out what she had said.

He couldn't even hear her at the moment.

"Excuse me?" She tried to sign and he looked away. "I- Do you have your hearing aids off?"

Grabbing him by his hair, Essence pulled him down to her height before turning on the hearing aids in one ear doing the same with the other.

"What Ey?" He mugged, His ears slowly starting to ring due to the large crowd in the hall way making him flinch. Catching on, Essence pulled him into an empty classroom that hasn't been used in a while.

"Why you ignoring me Kentrell?" She huffed repeating the same question from earlier.

"You finna make me late fa' my next class and ion' like that."

"I don't give a fuck about your next class."

"You told me ta' leave you alone and that's what i'm doin'. Why you gotta problem with me actually doin' sum you told me to do mane make up yo mind." He spoke with an emotionless look.

"Why you actin' like you don't care?"

"Cause I don't." He responded and she nodded.

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean it like that, I was tired and mad that the professor was picking on me."

"Okay."

"Whatchu mean okay? Why are you acting so heartless like-

"Ey chillout.." He mumbled pulling her into him by her arm. "Fuck is you about to cry fa' hm?" He chuckled at how shaky her voice was becoming.

She squinted before rolling her eyes. "Because you need to stop acting so nonchalant when I'm trynna talk to you, I don't like that. "

"I'm sorry." He fake pouted. It worried him how fast he had forgotten that he was mad at her.

Staring up at him Essence smacked her lips. "I hate you Kentrell forreal." She told him as he hugged her putting all his weight on her petite body.

"Fuck up and c'mon." He pulled her out the classroom. "Na you got us late cause you wanna be a big ass baby."

"Whatever, I'll see you later i'm heading to english" She told him causing him to remove his arm from around her shoulders.

"Ite".