Caught

I walked in my house after a long day at work, well, not my house since I still lived with my parents. I appreciate that they let me live with them, but I fucking hate my stepdad. He is so annoying and talks to me like I'm his real daughter. I miss my real dad. I hate his fucking guts. Anyways, I was tired and decided to just plop in my bed and watch some TV for the next few hours before My Stepdad, Marcus got home from work. By then my mom would have slaved away to make a dinner for a man that probably didn't even love her. I hate him, he takes advantage of my mom and uses her to make him meals and take care of him and all he does is work. He is such an asshole but she is so broken over the loss of dad I genuinely don't know if she doesn't care or if she just doesn't see it. I tried to stop thinking about it and watch my show. A bit into the episode one of the male actors whom is so fucking hot took of their shirt for a sex scene. I quietly moaned "Yes daddy" as he pushed the girl down, imagining it was me. I need dick, I haven't had any in months, thanks to my overprotective parents. I wish he would go down on me hard, and tear me up. I need a big cock in me so badly. I slowly reached down into my panties, and started rubbing my clit slowly. I paused my show to look up porn to make myself cum to. I found a good video, grabbed my dildo and started banging myself at the speed the guy was fucking the girl In the video. "God he's so fucking hot" I thought to myself. I was moaning loudly with my headphones in. I then saw my door open and my stepdad standing there. "Oh Shit!" I yelled covering myself up and shutting off my phone. "What we're you doing, Scarlett?" He said in a stern tone. "Uhhh... nothing! I wasn't doing anything!" "Alright, whatever. It's time for dinner anyways come eat with your mother and I." He said. "Okay coming!" I said while he walked out shutting my door. "That was fucking close" I thought. Good thing he didn't see anything, that fucking creep. But... maybe I wish he had.

MARCUS POV

"Holy fuck" I thought walking out of her room. "I just caught her fucking herself." I wanted to fuck her so bad, god her mom is hot but she... she is just on a whole other level. Ever since I met her I wanted her to be mine... to fucking own her. To make her be mine forever. Her mom just doesn't do everything I want in bed and doesn't share the kinks I do. She isn't innocent and she is too old for the domination to feel right. I wish I didn't think about my stepdaughter this way, but I do. I can't help it. She is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen. So fucking curvy, has the nicest most round ass I've ever seen and a good pair of tits to play with. I want to make her feel me inside of her. I want to make her scream. I can't, at least not yet. I'll get what I want some day, but not until I get the perfect moment. I've always fantasized about her, what I'll do to her. God, the things I'd do to that pretty little slut. It might scare some people just thinking about it. But for me I jerk off thinking about it next to her fucking mom at night. I dream about going into her room while she is sleeping and fucking taking what I want. That would wake up her mom too fast for me to make her love it, so I'd be in some deep shit for that. I just need the perfect day, hour, maybe minute to make that slut love my cock. I hope it comes soon, but I'll wait as long as I need to.

"" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" ""
More coming soon everyone <3