new room

(Y/N point of view)

"COMING THROUGH!!!!" I heard Ant yell as he runs down the hall almost knocking me over as he chases after ...."Woah! Ant watch it...Jeffrey?.....um Ant why is Jeffrey in a...glass hamster ball?" he looks at me with a huge smile"WEll...I wanted Jeffrey to be able to follow us around the Aronnax on his own" he says jumping up and down "but...does he does that already in the tubes?" I say "well...yeah I guess I forgot about that BUT! now he can play bowling with me," he says grinning wildly. "sure...have fun with that Ant" I smile and chuckle, Jeffrey just runs into mi ankles lightly "see Jeffrey agrees with me..Come on Jeffrey lets go" he runs off before I can respond to him "OoooK...um I'm not surprised"

 I continue to walk down the hall carrying boxes of my stuff things like clothes, books, electronics etc... you see a couple of weeks ago we were attacked by the Dark Orca and they came aboard and well... my room was completely totalled so mom and dad agreed to move me to a bigger room now that I'm older and need more room anyway so that's where I'm going now, to my new room. 

"hey Fontaine," I say my whole upper half covered by cardboard boxes I move them as much as I can to see her face "oh hey y/n...um need any help," she said with a small smile "hehe yes please," I say shuffling the boxes in my arms so that she can grab the top box. "here," she says as she grabs the top box clearing my view. Fontaine walks beside me helping me carry my boxes to my room exchanging some words here and there "so excited to start decorating your new room" Fontaine asks "yes I cant wait for it so nice to be able to have a bigger room now" I say letting out a content sigh "I wish I could get a bigger room" she pouts "well..your room wasn't totalled...and besides I'm older" I smirk "by like 5 minutes" Fontaine says"still I'm older" I stick out my tongue "yeah yeah whatever" she laughs finally we reach my room to place the last few boxes "there we go!" I say placing the last box onto the floor beside my bare bed right now it's just the mattress.

"I still have to make the bed and fill my shelves and ya know put everything together hehe," I tell Fontaine "yeah well you always have me if you need help," she tells me with a smile placing a warm hand on my shoulder. "id like that thanks Fontaine" I smile. I and Fontaine spent the rest of the day emptying the boxes and cleaning and organizing and putting up the odd decor. It's a rather large room with a large bed in the far left corner almost like a cozy nook the bed is pushed against the wall on 3 sides with a built-in bookshelf on the wall that the bedside is pushed against. the bed has light grey sheets and black bedding on the same wall as the bed there is an L shaped desk at the end of the bed against the wall with my lamp and computer on the desk and above the desk is a corkboard filled with notes and photos and on the far left wall is a large window looking out into the deep ocean in the nearest corner in the right is a large bean bag chair and footrest and beside it on the right wall is a large door that leads to the walk-in closet than in the nearest left corner is another bookshelf full of books and nick-nacks.

I flop myself onto my bed face first then roll onto my back "Gahhh so tired why did I think it was a good idea to do all the work in one go uhhhh" I groan into a pillow Fontaine sitting beside me on my bed "well maybe because it wouldn't get don't if you didn't " Fontaine teased  "yeah yeah Fontaine whatever" I say crossing my arms and she just laughs "anyway I don't get it when the Dark Orca attacked us they destroyed your room first before any of the other important rooms" she said with a confused look on her face "what's not to get Fontaine their pirates and dumb ones at that..they probably just came aboard and destroyed the first room they saw..my room is pretty close to the moon pool..." she just look up at the ceiling and leans back on the bed so shes laying down "yeah...guess you're right" I giggle under my breath "what are you laughing at" I look at her "Oh nothing~ ...I'm just glad I'm relly close to the kitchen now I can get midingt snacks whenever I please" she looks at you shocked "SO Your The One That Keeps Steeiling My Ice Cream!!!!" I smirk "Opps I've been caught" and just like that I get up and bolt out of my room "Hey Y/N!! GET BACK HERE!!!" she gets up and chases me "AHH hahaha" I squeal and laugh as Fontaine chases me suddenly it's quiet so I look over my shoulder and "she's..gone HAH! I guess I lost her" I smile triumphantly with my hands on my hips "BOO!" just then I'm tackled to the ground by Fontaine "Ahh! Fontaine" "hah got you~...you know your gonna have to pay for eating my ice cream y/n," she says holding me down "haha nope not today," I say as I push her off me and begin to run again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I mumble under my breath as I restock the fridge with Fontaine's favourite ice cream along with mine.