*𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

She wasn't looking down at the phone so it seemed as if she was focusing on the road.

"I'll be back." Duke announced walking out the shop as he held a call on his second cellar device.

"Mommy I not crying nomore" He told her showing his small teeths and she smiled.

How the fuck I accidentally end up meeting her son Kentrell thought to himself.

"Good, Where's Taurus?" Essence asked trying to look behind Micah for the barber.

"He not here" He answered her and she frowned her face up. Taurus was known for cutting Micah's hair so it was a shocker to her that he wasn't this time since Duke didn't let just anybody in Micah's hair.

"So who's cutting your hair Micah? Let mommy see."

Lifting the camera up, Micah showed Kentrell who was focused on putting his hair in a ponytail not paying them any attention.

"Kentrell??" She called with laughter laced in her voice and he looked up at her with a small smile.

"Waddup Ey."

"You better not fuck my baby tapeline up!" She said in a playfully tone making him bust out and start laughing.

"Why you playin' wimmie slime?" He mugged the phone.

"I'm forreal, I never seen you cut before so I don't know. I guess I can trust you, because if you do fuck up, Imma beatcho' ass."

"Youn' wanna see me off these hands Ey." He shook his head.

The boys looked at Kentrell as he continued flirting with the female on the phone with a smirk. They was confused as to how Kentrell knew her being that he didn't fuck with people like that.

Plus he was all smiles showing all thirty-two teeth.

Keenan, His father leaned up against the wall and stared at his son who held a goofy grin on his face while starting on the toddlers hair.

"You needa' text me back mane, You saw me text you from the moment we left outta that classroom."

"I didn't actually, You know my phone stay on do not disturb. Why you fronting like ion be texting you back?" She looked down at the phone that was sitting on her lap.

"You don't." Kentrell shrugged lowkey feeling some type of way.

When the boys weren't busy, Essence was sort of the only 'friend' he could call on so he wouldn't be bored or when he needed someone to talk to. Even if they weren't busy, He didn't wanna sit up and text or be around no man 24/7.

"I do, I'll text you back when I get to where i'm going okay?"

"Bet"

"Micah baby you good?" Essence asked and Micah put his face in the camera before holding his thumbs up.

"I good mommy."

"You can tell your momma, I'm all done na." Kentrell told Micah spinning his chair around so he could look in the mirror.

"He's All done."