The dishes in front of them filled with food as usual. The house elves in the kitchen seemed to have pulled out all the stops; there was a greater variety of dishes in front of them including foreign ones.

"What's that?" Said Blaise, pointing at a large dish of some sort of shellfish stew that stood beside a large steak-and-kidney pudding.

"Bouillabaisse" said Amy

"Bless you" said Iris

"It's French" the blonde said. "I had it on holiday once, it's very nice."

"I'll take your word for it" said Blaise, helping himself to a steak pie.

The Great Hall seemed somehow much more crowded than usual , even though there were barely twenty additional students there; perhaps it was because of the different coloured uniforms scattered around.

"Excuse me" a voice suddenly said "are you wanting ze bouillabaisse?"
A Beaubaxtons student was standing behind Blaise.
She was gorgeous. A long sheet of silvery blonde hair fell almost to her waist. She had large deep blue eyes, and a very pretty face.

Amy saw that Theo was starting at her in complete awe. The girl suddenly felt very insecure.

Blaise was speechless. All the four years of knowing him, Amy had never seen him left wordless because of a girl.

He opened his mouth to reply but nothing came out.

"Yeah, have it" said Mattheo, pushing the dish towards the girl

Amy saw Iris suddenly share the girls feeling of insecurity.

"You 'Ave finished wiz it?"

"Yeah" said Blaise breathlessly. "Yeah it was excellent"

The girl picked up the dish and carried it carefully off to the Ravenclaw table. Blaise was still goggling at the girl as though he had never seen one before. Mattheo started to laugh. The sound seemed to jog Blaise back into his senses.

"You're right" he suddenly said, looking at Amy "she's a Veela!"

"No she isn't." Said Iris stubbornly "I didn't see anyone else staring at her like an idiot."

Amy quickly flicked her gaze to Theo who was laughing at their friends stubbornness.

But she wasn't entirely right about it. As the girl crossed the Hall, many boys heads turned, and some of them seemed to have become temporarily speechless like Blaise.

"I'm telling you that's not a normal girl!" Carried on Blaise, leaning side ways so he could keep a clear view of her. "They don't make them like that at Hogwarts!"

Iris scoffed and rolled her eyes at the boys insensitivity.

"There's a special few" said Theo, looking down at his food with the same smirk he had earlier.

Amy looked up immediately at the boy what did he mean by that? Does he have a crush on someone?
Amy suddenly felt her heart drop. She didn't know why she was feeling like this and why Theo's words had effected her so much.

Before she could dwell on it much longer Iris spoke up.

"Well Blaise when you've put your eyes back in, you'll be able to see who's just arrived" she said, still clearly annoyed at the boy.