#1 The eye of The Storm

Start bij het begin

Malcolm at first I had no idea what the hell I was doing but now I'm just winging it.

Joseph I'm proud of you man

Malcolm funny thing is my sister's in laws tried to Take Alice away from me what they didn't know was that I have a pit bull puppy named Bane.

Just then Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace came out to the Parking lot in a Red shirt Black Leggings. Joseph being the gentleman that he is Carried all of her bags to her room before going there separate ways They both said that they would like to hang Out with Each other again very soon.

Time skip Monday night Raw

Raw opened up With Seth Rollins with the Authority And Seth said that his match against Joseph Marteniez was nothing more than a fluke that if they faced each other again that it would end with him losing. But that's when Joseph Marteniez came out to the ramp

Joseph I know what's going to happen if I go out there but like you ass clowns I always think 2 steps ahead.

That's when the lights went out Flames shot out of the stage and slow Chemical Played it was Malickai he appeared beneath the ring And Choke Slammed Seth Rollins J&J Security tried to get involved but Malickai Choke slammed both of them. then Malickai came face to face with his father Kane the 2 just started hitting each other matching Each other blow for Blow but as Malickai had the upper hand the Authority retreated. Later Malickai would have his Rematch  against Titus O'Neil but Joseph Marteniez got put into a Mixed tag Team Match teaming up with Brie Bella against the so called Princess of the Authority Summer Rae and The Sell Out Scumbag Seth Rollins.

Brie I herd that you helped out my sister last night thank you

Joseph your welcome I guess

Brie it's just she's had really bad luck when it comes to relationships

Joseph she's not the only one

Brie You seem like a nice guy just don't do anything to hurt her

Joseph I won't.

Time skip

Malickai had his match against Titus O'Neil this time Titus put up one hell of a fight in the end up this time Malickai used the hells gate submission move on Titus. But when Malickai got backstage he was ran into the New Divas Champion The Anti-Diva Paige.

Paige impressive work there you seem very Angry

Malickai hmm let's see several months ago my father and the Authority turned on me And that peace of Crap Seth Rollins tried to ruin my career so I have every damn right to be angry

Paige wow just don't do anything Stupid.

Time skip to the main event

The match was going in Summer Rae and Seth Rollins's favor until Brie Bella tagged in Joseph Marteniez was tagged in it was pretty much already over at that point because like last night Joseph countered all of Seth Rollins's offense with Brute strength. Brie ran up and close lined Summer Rae off the apron and Joseph Marteniez Hit The Last Ride Power bomb on Seth Rollins not once but had the will and the energy to do that 3 times getting the 3 count and the Win.

Backstage after Raw is over

Colby I got to say this it was nice getting my ass kicked by you twice in the past 24 hours

Joseph thanks

Colby Listen if you need a ride to the next City

Joseph thanks but I already got a ride.

They go to the parking garage when Joseph got there Malcolm Jacobs drove up with Saraya Bevies aka Paige in the front seat And April Jeanette Mendez aka Aj Lee sleeping in the Back Joseph grabbed his bags and got in the SUV as Malcolm drove to the next City.

A few hours later 4 in the morning

Joseph Marteniez was woken up at 4 in the morning by his phone going off he was so tired he didn't even check the caller ID.

Joseph H-Hello

??? Joseph hi it's Nicole Malcolm gave me your number listen I need your help with something how far away are you from Scottsdale

Joseph um I'm in my Apartment in San Jose so it'll be a bit of a drive why ?

Nicole John and I split up we just couldn't stop fighting and I need a place to stay

Joseph give me a couple of hours I'll be there

Nicole Thanks your a lifesaver

(End Phone Call)

Joseph well that takes care of my day entirely.

Meanwhile

In Knoxville Tennessee Malcolm Jacobs was was getting his morning Jog in when he came back inside his Niece Alice was asleep on the Couch Malcolm picked Up and put her Back in her own bed After Doing that Malcolm got a text from his Girlfriend Saraya Bevies aka Paige.

Malcolm your up early

Saraya couldn't sleep

Malcolm was it because I'm not there

Saraya maybe how's Alice ?

Malcolm she's sleeping You want to do something Friday ?

Saraya yeah sure I'll come over there

Malcolm see you Friday.

Author's note

Next Chapter

Joseph Helps Nikki move her things

John Cena meets Joseph Marteniez

Malcolm and Saraya have there date night