𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝙸 [ 𝐈𝐈 ➪ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 ]

Start from the beginning

You didn't notice it at first. But he clenched his left hand behind his back when he go into a fighting position.

A tremendous amount of throbbing at your side.

You have been shot in the liver by Choso.

"One, done."

"( Y/N )!!!"

Before you could process anything, everything was pitch black. Your consciousness disappeared before your body could hit the ground. The last thing you heard is Itadori yelling your name.

💮

Choso stared at the almost unconscious his brother's killer. Eyes coldly glare disgustingly as he picked up the body of the girl earlier he just shoot. Mahito and the others said they want to do something to her. He doesn't bother to know what it is. He already gets what he wanted by killing Itadori Yuuji. This woman just is in the way and ally to Yuuji.

As he was about to get out of the corridor, he stopped in his mid-track. Sweats begin to form from the edge of his scalp and slowly drip to his forehead. Eyebrows furrowed at the frustration. His rotten heart beating so loudly for someone who a half curse and half human.

What is this...

He screamed his head out.

Choso is remembering a memory that doesn't exist.

"Eso, Choso! Here taste this, I made it myself! You too, mother, sister!"

"Ah how nice of you, Itadori."

"Sister! Pass me the salad please?"

"Sure Kechizu deary.."

"Why are you there? Why is she there? Who is that girl with long hair and red eyes...?

His world is spinning. This can't be happening. This is not real. What is this? Why are they there? Why is Yuuji Itadori there!?!

Why...are you there...?

💮

Ai has been running around the place for hours while simultaneously killing curses that are in her way. She eventually sees you lying half-dead on the floor in the pool of your blood. Her vision turned crimson as her eyes. The amount of anger she can't process, it feels like she is about to burst a large amount of curse energy. But she was able to maintain that part of her.

She carried your body, bridal style. When she finally sees Itadori who has passed out, sitting against the wall, after an intense fight with someone. She glared emptily at the helpless body before walking away with you.

He was supposed to protect you. Yet, he failed. This is his punishment for that recklessness.

Ai hear footsteps around the corner. Glancing to the side, two girls, black and white coded, taken back by her presents of her. She can sense Sukuna's fingers from them.

She doesn't have time to deal with some brats right now, so she left them untouched.

Mimiko and Nanako held their breath when they sense terrifying cursed energy nearing them. They swear they can dark crimson red fire burning around the little girl's silhouette but with a shinier scary two red beams as eyes, who is walking with your unconscious body in her hand.

Clenching the fingers and each other. Hoping the curse doesn't go after them, they have come so far. Mimiko and Nanako need to revive Sukuna now.

For Master Geto.

For that bastard to die in a horrid way for taking over Master Geto's body.

The curse eventually left them unharmed causing them to sigh heavily in relief as they make their over to Itadori Yuuji.

Whatever that curse is, they hope they never come across in path with that thing again.

.

.

.

🌸

Me: Okay so Im in the mood for writing so expect a new chapter sooner (^∇^)ノ♪

Also me: **when on a weeks hiatus without telling**

Sorry.

Ehe.

Accept this tongue out Toji panel as an apology

Questions of the day:

1) What makes Jujutsu Kaisen likeable to you?

2) Do you like the new Culling Game's participants so far?

3) What do you think Yuuta making out with a cockroach instead of you?

That's it for today. Have a good day all of you! Muah (^3^)