𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝙸 [ 𝐈𝐈 ➪ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 ]

Start from the beginning

Your classmate groaned as he less the information that he wanted.

"Well, then-"

"Dodge!" You screamed and tucked Itadori down to avoid the incoming attack. He slides across the floor with you at the side to help you avoid the second attack.

"Um, I don't know if this is his weak point but I got an idea. Retreat to the corridor!" You at the mini Mechamaru in sceptical but nodded a few seconds after, showing him your trust.

Both you and Itadori retreat to the corridor on the left inside of the open space.

"Kinomoto, do you have any water element curse?"

You pulled your cardholder and search for the Grade 1 curse.

"Yes, but it is a Grade 1 but I think it should work well."

"It's already good enough. Now, release on a signal I will give you."

💮

Choso ran up to the corridor you two went to. He thought how foolish the two of you are for going to a tight space. It's making his job a lot easier by using Blood Piercing since you can't get away in such a limited amount of area.

It was oddly silent except for the sound of metal tapping onto the concrete floor. Choso was hesitant to enter by the sound.

'What's that sound? Those two have defeated my brothers. They are no fools. And who is that third voice? Something is up, I must stay alert.'

His thought was interrupted by the sound of that third voice yelling at him.

"Hey! You coming!

Cowards, just like your brothers!"

Those words triggered him so badly that he was practically blinded by rage and the thought of his enemy's death. Without a second thought, he ran at full speed into the corridor, screaming at the top of his lung.

"You two are dead meats!"

"You are just like them!"

"All three of you, so full of love for each other and so easily manipulated!"

The sentence was a code word for your signal. Before Choso could ever shoot you with the blood arrow, he misses both of you and hit Mechamaru instead. You launched the dark oceanic blue-ish curse with crimson eyes towards the man with no knowledge of what going to him. His eyes widened in realization but it was too late for him.

A wave of water spits out of the creature to Choso causing him to be taken back by the sudden force of liquid pushing him.

You and Itadori stand behind the curse, holding on to the baton for dear life as the curse's power impact is so strong for even you also. Eventually, the whole area in front of you was flooded with water.

Choso were soaking wet with water. His twin buns were loose from impact and slightly untangled. His clothes clanged to his body like it was his skin. His face read disappointment as the man tries to summon blood out of his hand but failed.

'I did it!' You grinned mentally as you retreat the curse back to its card.

Choso was annoyed by this that he has no other option but to use hand-to-hand combats as his option. Yuuji steps in front of you to prepare for the battle.