He kissed her and flipped her hovering over her,his lips were so addictive to her just like a possessive drug.She opened her mouth giving him a chance to shove his tongue in her mouth as he did.Theu shared a passionate kiss both of them needing each other so badly.Her thigh stroke in between his leg making him moan,his hand held her thigh,but she held his hands tight,and kept on stroking in between his legs his moans were unstoppable in her mouth,she smirked and then he broke the kiss.

S:Why?
C:Stop stroking my dick,it hurts.You're grinding so hard it's starting to hurt.
S:I can help you,it will be my pleasure.

She smirked at him and he smirked back,she was about to kiss him but he sat up straight.She whined as he laughed.

S:Why are you laughing?
C:I won't fall for your tricks,I won't do what you want me to do.
S:Okay okay,I'm sorry but at least let me help you it will be painful for you.
C:Why do you care?
S:I don't wanna see you in pain and it's my fault I didn't think that you would do that.I thought you would make love to me.
C:*widen eyes*What?Than you're stupid to think I would do that with you.And to your informations this pain is nothing compared to the one in my heart.
S:You know I really am stupid to think that we could be together again and as you said I'm stupid to think that you would touch me like before,I know very well that my Carl is dead because of me,yes I killed him with my........selfishness?If You want to call it that because that's what you think I am.Well sorry for thinking that we could be something for real.You really have lost your heart not just your heart but yourself.I....I'm sorry for everything you've gone threw because of me.

She stood up and went in the bathroom,she closed the door behind her and dropped to the floor crying hard.

Carl's Pov

She's right I have totally lost myself because of her,she's selfish she left me because I was poor and got engaged to my enemy.I just can't believe her,how can she do that to me.I thought she loved me for real.I looked at the door and heard a thud voice,she's crying.
I'm the one who should be crying not her,she's really confusing me so much.

I went down to the kitchen and saw the cook there he looked at me and asked me what to cook.

C:Rice and peas and something spicy.

I was in my own world thinking about her and this whole freaking case which is driving me crazy,when she went downstairs and layed on the couch with her hand on her eyes.

C:Come here....
S:I'm not your toy to tell me what to do.
C:Why are you talking like that?Come here now.
S:No I won't.Go smash your head with the wall.
C:That's it you've done it.

He went to her and held her hand dragging her to the kitchen table.He made her sit on the chair next to him.

C:Stop disobeying me and act tough.
S:Why?who are you to me?Huh?Speak.

He looked at her with widen eyes as she chuckled bitterly.

S:I thought so.
C:What are you trying to prove?
S:That this marriage is nothing but words on paper.
C:It isn't and...
S:yes it fucking is and I know what you want to hear from me so let me satisfy you Mr.Moa I hate you,I hate you so much and yes I married Jeremy because he's rich and left you because you were poor you were never my level and now I wanted for you to fuck me so that maybe I can get pregnant and you would have no other choice but to make this fucking fake marriage into a real one because now you're a mafia a strong one and so rich.I don't even care about you not even a little bit I only wanted your money,money is life right?So go burn in hell.
Isn't that what you wanted to hear?I hope I satisfied you now.

His eyes darkened as well as his aura,his eyes were filled with painful tears and were wide open not wanting to believe what she said to him.

S:You love seeing me getting angry and mad then you have to take responsibility of the consequences.

She turned on her seat angrily her back facing him,his mind was stuck thinking and trying to process what she said.

C:How could you?I really can't believe what you said.
S:I don't care if you believe me or not I said the truth that you've been dying to hear,I just hope I satisfied you.
C:You...

The cook:Sir the food's done.
C:Thank you.

He served the food and they started eating,he was about to eat a fried spicy chicken breast when she smacked his hand.

S:Idiot,did you eat anything from it?

She called the cook right away.

S:Why did you make spicy and fried stuffs?
The cook:Ma'am he told me to make them.
S:Did he?*looking at him with angry eyes*Can you leave us alone for now?
Something's going to happen and you must not see.

The cook left as she stood up and held his collar, looking in his eyes angrily.

S:Are you fucking crazy or what?Are you trying to kill yourself again?You know you have allergies on spicy and fried stuffs and you asked him to make both?What's gotten into you?
C:Why do you care?You said you hate me and told me to burn in hell,since I'm already in hell why don't I go for good then.
S:What?No no it's not how it works...
You don't know how much you mean to me you just can't leave me,I lost you once don't make me lose you again please.

She connected her forehead with his and spoke.

S:Why are you so reckless?Please try to understand me,you're not trying to understand anything.You're blinded by hate and angriness,that's not how it works.You have to keep on going,you have to live til you figure out the truth on your own.I can't tell you anything now,but you have to figure it out yourself.
Please don't do anything stupid again,please.

C:You said that you don't love me and now you're saying that I mean a lot to you,which one should I believe?

S:Your heart is still connected to mine so trust your heart and follow mine to know the answer okay?

She pecked his lips and sat back on her chair.

To be continued.