Chapter 32: Child Problem

Start from the beginning

When I saw it, I was in a much better mood. He stuffed a few mouthfuls of barbecue into his mouth. Only then did he notice that Alice’s words and tangles were tangled: "Alice, do you have something to say?"

"Rensheng, are you really not a Kay? Is the Marshal really going to marry you?" Before she knew that Ren Sheng was not a Kay, she thought that Ren Sheng and Marshal were not possible, but look at the attitude of Marshal... Obvious Marshal I like Ren Sheng very much, she was trained just now!

"Yeah." Ren Sheng nodded.

"Marshal likes you so much, Ren Sheng, you have to be better for the marshal." With the temperament of her marshal, it is impossible to get illegitimate children after marriage. In this case, Zhao has no next generation.

"Of course I will be good to him, I like him too, so he has to be nice to me." Ren Shengdao.

Ren Sheng’s answer made Alice laugh. This person is really a stupid person, but probably because this person is too simple, the marshal will like him so much.

Ren Sheng was not interested in watching the surveillance. After eating something, he simply took a handheld computer to check the information.

He is not looking for anything else, just getting married and having children.

It is of course impossible to find something that is not harmonious when a handheld computer with a minor model is opened. Finally, Ren Sheng found an animated cartoon explaining the source of the child.

"Children are part of the mother and part of the father. They have the genes of two fathers and mothers and the love of two people. Of course, some families are children born by two mothers or two fathers..."

The educational videos for ordinary children are not long and easy to understand, because ordinary people can already have the next generation with their current technology, whether they are male or female, so they also talk about these two families.

After Ren Sheng saw it, he suddenly realized it.

Speaking of it, some plants are like this. One male and one female grow together, and the male plants pollinate the female to produce fruit. This should be the case for humans.

If he and Zhao Lingyu have children, they will definitely look like Zhao Lingyu like him... Ren Sheng suddenly looked forward to it, and he frowned after expecting it.

How does he have such a child?

By the way, he has a pistil. If Zhao Lingyu can pollinate, he will be able to bear fruit... Touching his head, Ren Sheng thinks thoughtfully.

"Aren, Auntie is coming!" At this time, Shen Qiu Shi opened the door and walked in.

"Auntie!" Ren Sheng laughed and escaped the hand that Shen Qiu Shi wanted to lick his head.

Shen Qiu Shi changed his face and pinched his face: "A Ren, some people talk indiscriminately, you don't care about them."

"I know." Ren Sheng nodded.

“Aren is sincere!” Shen Qiu Shi smiled and said: “Auntie and other aren grew up and gave me a daughter-in-law!”

"Well!" Ren Sheng nodded and asked: "Auntie, what did Ling Yu look like when he was a child?"

"Ling Yu was a child? He was very cute when he was a child, and he liked it when he looked at it!" Shen Qiu Shidao, who took over the handheld computer of Ren Sheng, opened an online folder: "I took a lot of video photos at that time. There are also some private accounts on the Internet, I will show them to you."

Ren Sheng waited, not long after seeing Shen Qiu Shi opened a folder, there is a white and tender fat doll on the cover of the folder.

"Look, is Ling Yu a very cute kid?" Shen Qiu Shi asked with a smile.