"But it wasn't me. It was Mila, if it was me the circumstances would be different." He said, completely ignoring everything else you wanted him to address.

"When you have some respect for me. We'll talk,"  you bickered, you put down the card Mila made for him on the counter and turned around. You should've known that he'd stop you, he grabbed your wrist; not tightly, just holding it so you'd stop turning away.

"No. We can talk now,"

"Oh so now you're decent at communicating? You make me feel like an idiot for worrying about you."

"I didn't want to call you and make you worry! Jean and I were both already stressed so why add that stress onto you?"

"Because you're my boyfriend! It doesn't matter if the situation is stressful or not because I could've been there for you. That's what partners do Eren!" You raised your voice a bit more unintentionally.

"I know that but-"

"No, you don't know that! If you did you would've called me. I know I signed up for batting an eye toward your lifestyle but do you realize that I waited for you at lunch for over an hour?! I sat there thinking you'd gotten yourself killed, only to find out that you just didn't inform me of shit!" You yelled, he turned to stove off even though he wasn't done and stared at you.

"Jean said he doesn't blame you. Whenever you're done being a pussy about something that wasn't your fault, Mila would like you to take her out for ice cream." You said calmly before slipping your wrist from his hold and walking away.

You could feel him following behind you, he didn't say anything and just when you were going to turn around to shoo him off, he slid his hand between yours and locked his fingers into yours.

"I'm sorry. I should've called," he turned to you and hugged you tightly.

He was shirtless so it was easy to see the multiple bandages on his arm from the blood donation, you felt his heart beating rapidly as he held you for a moment. You felt bad for making the situation about you but at the same time, it wasn't good to hold in your frustration with him.

"Yesterday...what were you going to tell me before you fell asleep?" You asked and rested your head on him, having him hold you closer.

"I'm going to kill him." He whispered breathlessly, rubbing his hand against your lower back.

"Who...?"

"Armin." He answered calmly, still speaking in a low tone which "shockingly" kept you calm, you didn't have much of a reaction because personally after all he's done you felt that was justified.

"Okay-"

"I shot back when we Mila was shot. I'm a felon so I'm not supposed to be around firearms, if the cops question you about the shots, call me." He said and you nodded.

"Are they going to arrest you?" After you asked, he just chuckled, exhaling loudly in an amusing manner.

"If I can get away with first-degree felony crimes, I can get around a couple of gunshots. Don't worry baby," he assured and you let up off him, he put his hand under your chin and tilted your head up to his.

"I won't say anything." You added, he smirked teasingly before pulling your face closer.

"I know." He pulled your face close to yours; kissing you and squeezing your hand.

"I have a business event in Rome, want to come?" He offered and checked the time on his watch.

"Are you sure you want to go right now? With everything going on-"