"Really? I feel quite alright though..." He looked even more confused. "Are you sure you're not sick?" He asked to confirm it again.

"Of course I'm not. I'm not that weak, okay? I bet I can run faster than you."

"Oh really? I think your short legs wouldn't manage to follow my pace."

He mocked me?

HE DEFINITELY MOCKED ME!!

"OHHOHOHOHO, you think so? WELL, I DON'T THINK SO! Stand up now, compare whose legs are longer!" I quickly stood up from my bed and revealed my long ass leg.

"Pft.." He chuckled.

"Don't just sit there! Come on!" I grabbed his wrist, trying to pull him out from the bed.

Suddenly, I felt an energy pulling my hand. It was him obviously. I tripped at this sudden action and lost my balance.

He laid down on my bed as I fell above him.

Both of our eyes met.

Badump Badump Badump

Oh my god, is this feeling again!!! Are you insane, Y/N??? Get yourself together!!!

"Do you plan to stay like this forever, Miss Y/N?" Ugetsu smirked mischievously.

"OF COURSE NOT!" I felt so embarrassed and tried to get up quickly.

Unfortunately, I think god wasn't really on my side today or god just doesn't really like me.

I stood up too quickly that I lost balance once again and...obviously fell above him again.

But this time is worse than just now.

Our....

Both of our lips touched.

My eyes widened in shock as I felt his soft red-ish lips on mine.

I regained my consciousness after a split second and immediately lifted my head up.

"I'm, I'm sorry! I-" I wasn't given a chance to finish my words when he pressed my head down again to kiss me.

He gently sucked my lips and bit it over and over again. His hands naturally wrapped around my waist. One of his hands even slipped into my shirt and was embracing my back.

I was too stunned to move. I never expected that.

The kiss was so soft and gentle that I started to enjoy it a little.

I slowly closed my eyes to feel his lips brushing with mine.

'Sweet.' I thought.

His lips tasted like strawberries. Did he perhaps eat some before coming here?

After quite a while, he finally let go of my lips and looked at me.

I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me.

My mind was blank at first. But after that the memories of us kissing just now slowly became clearer in my mind.

I was embarrassed and quickly stood up from my position.

"I-I uhhh.... Let me go get some drinks!" I prepared to leave the room while he sat up immediately and grabbed my wrist.

I stopped and turned around, confused and embarrassed.

"Pl-please don't go..." He pleaded with those puppy eyes of his.

I widened my eyes with surprise.

He can be as cute as that also??

I couldn't help but chuckle a little and sat beside him.

"Sure, I'll stay with you, Ugetsu." I gently patted his head like I'm patting a cute puppy.

I can see him beaming and proceeded to take the ointment on the table and started applying to my wounds on my hands.

"Oh my, why are my knuckles bleeding???"

"You probably hit that bastard too hard."

"I think so too, I can feel his teeth being punched out. I think he's dealing with his poor teeth now." I laughed a little while thinking about it. That pervert deserved it.

Cause man, you've messed up with the wrong person.

"Are you seriously laughing? Do you have a punching fetish or something?" He looked at me with a 'you're crazy' face.

"Excuse me? Who doesn't feel satisfied after punching a bad guy?"

"I don't."

"Ew."

"They should be killed, not punched." He said that with a straight face.

"....May god bless you, the future criminal." I didn't know what to say anymore.

After he treated my wound, he finally realised that it was REALLY late right now and decided to leave.

"Uhm, are you sure it's safe to walk around at this time?" What if a kidnapper appeared and kidnapped him for his pretty face??

"Why? You prefer me staying in your room?" He smirked a little.

I thought about it seriously and think that that's actually a really great idea.

"Sure. It's better than risking your safety. Just stay here for tonight, I'll bring you some clothes and a towel for you to shower." I quickly ran into my brother's room and got him a new towel and some random sweaters from the cupboard.

"The bathroom's there, go on." I pointed at the bathroom.

"Uhm, you sure you want me to stay overnight?" He seemed like he couldn't believe everything that's happening now.

"Yeah, you can go out and get kidnapped of course if you want. The door's over there." I gave him a 'you choose yourself' face.

"What if your brother sees me?"

"He wouldn't mind, I'll just say you're my friend."

"A friend who's in his 20s, how ridiculous."

"Tsk, just go in and stop talking!" I forcefully pushed him into the bathroom and closed the door.

Author's note:

I'm so sorry for not updating guys. The school is killing me😭. 

But there you go, a new chapter. I hope it's not boring and enjoy your reading :)