𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

y'all know I don't proofread 🥹

Jourie ' Twin ' Carter.
Atlanta, GA
July 12th, 2021.

"Yo ass tweakin!" Jourie told Dayvon as soon as they hit the backstage

"Yo ass tweakin!" Jourie told Dayvon as soon as they hit the backstage. Jourie understood he and Yuri frequently had problems now to their move to Atlanta he got that it was rough but it was crazy to go on the and publicly announce he was single and Yuri was there.

"Yea, he ain't lyin twin," Durk agreed, "yo ass played out fa that."

"On tooka grave!" Booka agreed.

"Man," Dayvon waved them off, "y'all don't know what the fuck she said earlia'. We been at it since we got down hea' gang. That shit gettin' old."

"You don't think you might be the problem?" Jourie suggested.

"Yea," Booka started, "Ian gon lie I been talkin' to Yuri for the past couple of days and she told me she really wanna go back to Chicago cause she don't feel wanted." Booka shrugged.

"I mean I ain't sayin' this cause she my best friend—but I kinda am, I think you the problem g."

Dayvon frowned, he couldn't fathom how he could be the problem. The only reason he got this big flashy ass house was cause of her. He moved out here to better himself for her. But he also noticed how high tensions were since they had moved here. He was always busy and Yuri had been constantly with the the kids. That's when he realized the immense amount of overwhelming feelings of loneliness and responsibility she had on her shoulders. And him being snappy and stressed didn't make her feel any better.

Jourie realized Dayvon was in deep thought and shook his head. "Man, you betta get yo shit togetha. Cause one thing bout my sista' when she done, she done."

Jourie knew it was only a matter of time Dayvon had before Yuri was officially over it. She could love you so hard and so good but if you thought you could keep playing with her or mistreating her, it was clipped for you. Ain't that much love in the world. He only hoped Dayvon could fix it before then.

Dayvon Bennett.
Atlanta, GA
July 12th, 2021.

Atlanta, GAJuly 12th, 2021