First off, Daniel wanted me to shake his hand, so I did and we got down to business.

The first thing we did was we looked to make the first move, and I did by chopping Daniel's chest as hard as I can and then he did the same to me until for a full minute, it turned into a chop fest before our chests started turning red!

After a minute, I gestured Daniel to chop me, and he was going to, but when he had his hand almost touching my chest and I immediately locked him into a Fujiwara Armbar, but he was able to flip over me and looked for his Yes-Lock, but I flipped over his head for a camel clutch. Daniel moved back and looked to kick my back, but I ducked and we separated and moved across from each other.

The crowd applauded as I was happy to be in the ring with a 20 year veteran, but I'm looking to beat him in my own country.

We then looked for a test of strength as our hands touch, but as we looked to find out who's better, I twisted our hands to each other as I flipped him over again and did a neckbreaker, flipped him on his stomach, and I started to perform a Dragon Sleeper, cranking his back in a way that a human body's not supposed to bend.

After sometime, Daniel managed to counter by sliding his legs around to do an improvised DDT with his legs.

He covered me but when I kicked out at 2, he locked me in a heel hook, but I managed to hold on and counter it by locking in a heel hook of my own.

It was only a matter of time before Daniel grabbed onto the bottom rope and I had to break the hold.

~10 Minutes Later~

So far, this is such a good match that Danial and I had such great chemistry! After some more submissions and trading blows, we had to start brawling.

Daniel was doing his Yes Kicks to my chest, but I was begging him to bring more to me. I was begging him to fight me.

After I got back up on my feet, I gestured him to forearm me. He did, until decided to chop his chest again!

He forearmed me, I chopped his chest. He forearmed me, I chopped his chest. He forearmed me, I chopped his chest. He forearmed me, I chopped his chest, it was getting so physical that Daniel's chest was starting to bleed red that I felt his blood on my hand!

I was smirking with what had happened as I licked the blood and wiped the remaining on my chest. D-Bry-Bry was on his knees as I picked him up and forearmed his chest until I decided to start looking to end it with a Fujiwara Armbar by attacking his right arm.

I was going to crank his arm back, but he countered and locked me into his Yes-Lock!

I was hoping to not tap out because it was hurting so much. Luckily I was near the ropes and I put my leg on the bottom rope, making Daniel break the hold and I went to the outside to catch my breath.

I guess I took too long and that was a mistake on my part because Daniel managed to hit my head on the apron, and throw me into the steps!

Before I could even think, he set my head near the bottom step and he stomped my head in!

~With Masami~

That stomp to Kai's head just horrified me! Is he okay? Will he keep going?!

When we looked closely, oh gods. Kai's been gashed open on the top of his forehead. I really hope Kaori doesn't see this because she'll freak.

Kaori: マサミ、私はいくつかの神々を連れ戻しました! カイは大丈夫ですか? (Masami, I brought back some— OH MY GODS! IS KAI OKAY?!)