I put the weapon on the table and started taking it apart, piece by piece. It seemed to be crafted out of human tech, but also alien technology. How did this happen? When did this happen, Beti's voice started buzzing from my phone, "Actually Y/N, that's remanence of Alien technology after the battle of the Earth's mightiest heroes and Loki's invasion!"

"Thanks, Beti." 

I broke off the human tech exposing a purple glowing egg-like figure, I wonder, or was this what Spider-man was looking for? Is he on Dad's side?

"Beti, Can you please give me more information on that Spider-man character, I've only heard his name go around the school."

"Well, Mrs. Stark to be exact he seems to be a teenager your age! He possesses supernatural abilities that resemble that of a spider." Friday mocks Beti. Beti takes a gasp and then quiets down. I can't believe I'm witnessing AI fighting.

His suit looked high-tech even for a friendly neighborhood spiderman. "Friday, did Dad create that suit for him?"

"Mrs. Stark-" Friday gets interrupted by Beti. "-He surely did Y/N, if you'd like, I can help you make one of your own with the machine located in the room connected to this lab." Beti puffs.

"Friday please run scans on this alien tech and run diagnostics to find any traces of where it came from, we already know that it's alien tech, but what I want to know, who is getting access to them!"

Friday brought down tech from the roof and ran some diagnostics. I took my phone to the other room where Beti guided me, I pulled off a tarp that was covering a machine, the machine read Stark Industries, Fabricator Model 3.4 I opened the capsule up and looked inside. Keypads came up, and I understood it perfectly, it was a playground for anybody who had the intellect of a Stark. My fingers glided on the keyboard, dragging things across the screen, adding and taking things off. Until I got the perfect suit, after reading of the Wakandan Technology the other day. I tried to copy everything I could on this Black Panther character that my dad had stored in his files.

I dug around the files he had stored and even found memory files that spoke about Spider-man's suit. I studied it enough to comprehend its build. I dragged some of the build I have on his suit over to mine.

Finally a picture of the suit I was planning to make popped up,

It was laced with nanotech, as well as Wakandan Vibranium that Dad was storing in the backroom

It was laced with nanotech, as well as Wakandan Vibranium that Dad was storing in the backroom. The fabricator got to working, fabricating each part of the suit, I only changed the design so that the suit covers my neck to my nose, hiding my face from anyone who tried to identify me.

As the suit was printing I headed back to where Friday was analyzing the alien tech. "Friday, give me a full report!"

"This is an explosive Chitauri energy core."

"So basically a bomb?" I fold my arms and lean against the table facing the core.

"Not entirely. It would require radiation to transform it into an explosive state."