When Peter hears Liz's voice, his eyes go wide. He turns his head towards the sound. Liz walks down the hallway to us.

"Hey, guys. Cool hat, Ned. You look fire Y/N!" She hypes me up.

We greet her, as we continue talking about the party. Liz walked past us going to gossip with other people.

"Damn, I should have listened to May- It's really freezing." Peter took this as his sign, he takes his hoodie off and hands it to me. He smiles sheepishly, "Take this Y/N." Ned elbowed Peter, but again I ignored it. We went to the dancefloor for a bit dancing around. But the sudden pain came back, I thought we removed it. I left for the bathroom. I locked the door behind me again. The pain was much worse than before, it really felt like they were trying to mush my brain. I fell to the floor, clenching my head again, the pain was excruciating, it felt like somebody slicing my inners one for one... I tried slipping my hand into my pocket taking out two tablets Dad prepared for me. I pulled myself up to the sink, putting the pills in my mouth and using my hands as a bucket to grab some water and drink the pills. I was dripping sweat. The pills worked after a few seconds. And the pain was gone... I pulled up my phone -and programmed Beti into my necklace- I opened up an app that showed me all my vitals. My vitals skyrocketed, but it seems that they calmed down a bit.

I cleaned myself up and exited the bathroom. I looked for Peter but Ned told me that he left. That's depressing, the headache took a lot out of me, so I think I'll just leave. I came, I saw and I left.

As I walked home, I scroll through my phone. Reading different sites on mystical beings. Apparently even Thor was once a mystical being, and now we learn of him in history. A site catches my attention, Sirens, mythically were based on evil mermaids, luring in the most pirates and devouring them. My attention was thrown off my phone, as I heard a car rushing through the streets, strange blasts, and something that sounds as if it was being dragged. It sounds as if it was coming my way. I hid in a bush keeping an eye on the streets.

Spider-man was being dragged through the neighborhood, clinging to the back of the van. 

"Oh, my butt! Unh!" Spider-man yelled.

A man in the van powers more energy and blasts at Spider-man, causing him to lose his grasp on one of the webs. Just as the villain powers up the weapon once more, the van meets a road bump. The whole car wobbles, making the villain accidentally fire a hole in the van. He drops the weapon and it rolls out of the vehicle. The weapon comes to a stop a little bit away from me.

I lost where Spider-man and the van went, but my attention wasn't on it. I looked at the piece of rubble that fell from that weapon. I picked it up, I really need to examine this, but I don't think I have what I need at my apartment. My phone says it's only half-past nine, If I leave now, I'll be able to be at the Compound around 10. I dial a taxi to take me there.

***

I take the underground entrance, I studied this compound's layout the first day I was here. I know it like the back of my hand. I snapped my fingers and confided my appearance to anybody that could possibly see me. Some would say, I turned myself invisible, but it wasn't entirely like that all I did is manipulate anybody's outer eye that could pass me. Cameras can still see through my disguise. Believe me, I made a bit of chaos in the facilities with this trick.

I entered Dad's lab, switching on the lights. "Friday, please execute project 152."

Friday answered, "Soundproofing the room Ma'am, and, I will also be turning off the cameras."

"I still wonder why he created that code."

"Would you wish to know?"

"Not really, Friday learn to understand Sarcasm!"