𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

Start from the beginning

"Is this position alright? Or do you want to adjust my stance?" Florence asks, Benedict looks over at her again before motioning with his head if he was allowed any closer, the quick nod she gave back gave all permission.

He moves closer to her, and his hand pulls more hair from her back to the front, he angles her legs more, she shudders as his gentle fingertips bends her leg halfway up before he drapes it over the other leg, he goes to arrange more of her hair but instead accidentally catches a nipple and she gasps.

He flinches his hand away in instinct but she reaches out for it and pulls it back towards her and he rests his hand on her breast.

"Is this okay?" Benedict whispers, Florence nods, "If it wasn't, you would know."

His hand moved around under the pretense of fixing hair but instead was exploring her body subtly, but he didn't dare move his hand further down or anywhere else, Florence looked up at expectantly, and he completely pulled away then.

"Are you getting all professional up on me now, Benedict?" Florence teases, a grin pulling at her lips. He stares at her, a grin on his face too.

"I thought you didn't wish for a husband?"

Florence laughs at that, her head jolts and her hair falls to uncover her nipples that perked up instantly at the cold temperature, Benedict swallowed, "I don't. There is no harm done if there are no strings, being tainted is only a social construct."

Benedict hums at that, as he toys with the idea, he tries to draw his attention away from her chest but finds himself shamefully looking back at her, Florence smiles.

"I could just get some silk fabric, and wear only that, if they're so distracting," Florence tilts her head back and they slightly bounce in her movement, and he swallowed roughly.

He moves closer to her, and his fingers caress her cheek, and her cheeks darken in colour once again whilst her heart is a flutter. He moves her head down carefully so he is facing her, Florence marvels in his features - she was right, he did have a face made by Gabriel himself.

"Can I kiss you?"

Florence makes a noise, close along the lines of a whine, "Please."

He leans down barely, and connects their lips, it's quick and only a peck, and she mutters 'tease', he laughs onto her lips before giving her a proper kiss.

Their lips move against each other in a perfect synchronised manner, her lips are soft despite having slight teeth marks indented, he is able to taste her saliva off them and he is quick to be obsessed, he wraps his hand around the back of her head and pulls her in further, she makes a surprised noise but manages to kiss back just as feverishly as before, her breasts now pressed up against his chest.

They pull away and she frowns, he looks at her and genuinely just looks at her for a while, it was simple and sweet before he pulled her in for another ravaging kiss. Her hard nipples rubbed against his shirt, and he cursed himself for having such thick layers on and he felt his trousers become tight.

His hand absentmindedly caught her hard nub of a nipple again, and she gasped into the kiss whilst he grinned into it, he did it once more and they both pulled away from the kiss, her eyes fell to his crotch.

"You know, painting seems pretty boring right now," She muttered.

Florence had no idea how long it had been, just that this day which had had the potential to be the worst day of her life had turned out to be one of the most unforgettable, definitely in the top three of her best days.

Her chest heaved as did his, he was leaning on his hand and was staring at her whilst she lay down completely, her head resting on the annoying carpet, her eyes directed in his direction, and they both marvelled in the other.

"Didn't you have a painting to do? Or are you just going to stare at me?" Florence teases.

"Well, if the second one is an option."

Florence laughs, and he pulls her in for another kiss, but she dodges it, "This doesn't change anything between us, Benedict, I still don't want a husband."

"I know, let me have this for now."

authors note
so if you're observant, you will have noticed that the updates for this book are at just mondays and that's because today i am back at school and i hate it, ruins my mental health but i still want to write this book so one update every week :)