"Tch, men these days."

Holding onto her waist, the teacher put her in front of him, just in between the door and him, and had her hold on to his arm instead.

"[Y/N]-san, I didn't think you'd be this naive." He chuckled.

Confused, the demon just shrugged it off. But what did he mean? Naive, her? Ha.

"You shouldn't let anyone touch you. If you think it's wrong, then it's wrong. Learn to speak up, [Y/N]." She was taken aback, his tone switched from teasing to serious really quick.

Humming in reply, she held on.

"How's your new attire?" He asked, nonchalantly changing the topic.

Looking over what she was wearing in her reflection, she was more than satisfied. She had a bit of trouble with the clothing, but nothing Shoko couldn't handle, modern clothing was way more comfortable for her, but she still preferred the kimono Kokushibo gave her.

She now donned a, to her understanding, a uniform, with a shade close to what the sorcerer was wearing, except hers was cropped and sleeveless, allowing her to drape on her kimono like she wanted, though she thought that she looked like a demon slayer for it.

She wasn't used to showing that much skin, but seeing Itadori's posters, she thought she was pretty well off in terms of clothing.

She didn't like the short skirt though, it had a huge slit on the side and some pleats, and she was provided cycling shorts to be worn under. Tights weren't her thing but she could get used to them. Shoko gave her comfortable boots as well.

"It's made really well. But is this truly the standard uniform for the girls?"

The blindfolded man held in his smile and made an affirmation to her question.

Glancing around what she could see on the train ride, the other students from other schools do wear skirts even shorter than hers, almost.

"Alright."

͙۪ ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

"Yo! Sorry for the wait." The teacher greeted, raising a hand while his other held the demon's shoulder, walking over to his students who were loitering around the railings.

"Oh? Your uniform made it in time I see." He observed, taking in Itadori's form.

[Y/N] bowed slightly to both students in greeting, then surveyed Itadori's outfit, which to her, suits him.

"Yeah, it's a perfect fit, though it's kinda different from Fushiguro's." Itadori gave a thumbs up.

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request, hence your hood and [Y/N]-san's attire." He informs them.