Part 2

~Time skip~
As the plane landed we quickly got our bags and made our way down the escalator. As we reached the doors to the airport we started looking for the person who would give us a ride to our new school. We quickly saw a man with yellow banana shaped hair with a sign that had our names. We grabbed our bags from the floor and made our way towards him.
"Good evening. My name is Hino," I said and shacked his hand.
"I'm Emma and this is my twin brother Elliot," she said and they both shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you little listeners," he said in a really loud voice that made us cover our ears. "My name is Hizashi Yamada. Also known as Present Mic," he said with a big smile on his face. "You can put your bags in the cars trunk and we'll make our way to UA," he said as he walked towards the car. We quickly followed him and put our things in the truck. As soon as Emma opened the door she let out a scream.
"What's wrong," Elliot asked rushing to her side.
"Th-there's a dead body inside," she said pointing to the passenger seat.
"I'm sorry about that. That's just Aizawa, he's another teacher in UA," he said slapping the sleeping bag. The bag started to unzip revealing a man with long black hair with a scar under his right eyes.
"Nice to meet you. My name is Shōta Aizawa," he said in a monotone voice. "You will be sharing a building with the 2-A class. They are currently in training so you will be able to unpack in peace," he said sounding a bit bored.
We then got on the car and made our way to our new school. As we got there we stared in amazement at how big the school was. We walked towards a building with a big sign that said 2-A. We quickly went inside and made our way to the top floor.
"We we're able to get all of you your own rooms and your own floor. Only you guys will be staying on this floor. The other students won't be allowed here until you guys have finish moving in," Aizawa said before walking away.
"We'll let you know about your classes tomorrow for now just rest. And welcome to UA," Present Mic said before he left.
"Guys," I said catching the attention of the other two, "we're finally here."