Trailer (2)

Dream has a family but unlike the others, he doesn't live with them or have the same last name as them some say he abandoned his family but that's a lie, he just wants to live his life separately from his family nothing wrong with that, he is a teen that wants to get through it all and live his life as normal as possible, but how will he do that with a group of boys always after him that he doesn't want the feelings of, people are jealous of him and for what, the boys? They can have them he doesn't want them, then what? Dream is a boy that grew up with happiness and is now drowning in sadness, Dream hates his classmates or even chit-chatting with them, he doesn't believe in making friends that will last forever, well not anymore anyway.

Warning!

This book will contain manipulation but not any kind of real harm to the main character other than an emotional one.

Keep in mind that this book has phases where Dream will go to the club he works at.

This book doesn't have a decided ending, as in a Happy or Sad ending.

----

More of the cast

Captain Puffy as Puffy Grayson

Nikki as Nikki Grayson

Alyssa as Alyssa Miller

Hannah as Hannah Rosegarden

Relationships

Nikki(Married to Puffy)

Alyssa(Dream's old college best friend that moved to his new college to cheer him up after something happened)

Hannah(Dream's old college best friend that moved to his new college to cheer him up after something happened)

----

Discord server is in bio and on the announcements board people there will get sneak peaks of new chapters that are about to come

----