𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 22

Start from the beginning

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as a slight pink color appeared on her cheeks. She smiled and decided to break the hug. She touched Kazuha's cheeks and kissed his forehead. The boy blushed uncontrollably.

"Thank you, I'm truly happy to have a person like you in my side. And I understand your feelings towards The Raiden Shogun. I understand you very well. Losing a friend.. I remember that feeling.." The girl said. As Kazuha's eyes widened at the last words of her sentence.

"Losing a friend..? You never told me about that.. I'm really sorry about your friend, (Y/n). Can you tell me more about it later?" Kazuha asked. The girl nodded her head and smiled slightly.

'Akifumi..'

Kazuha noticed her expression and booped her nose to bring her back to reality. (Y/n) looked at him confused while blushing slightly. Kazuha chuckled and took the bandages from the table.

'I wish you knew.. that wasn't the real electro god, Kazuha.'

The girl thought as Kazuha continued to wrap her bruises with bandages.

But someone was listening to them from the door since the start of their little conversation..

________________________________________

It was a normal day..

No it wasn't. Ehe.

Almost everyone was in the living room, sitting and chatting amongst themselves. Diluc was making breakfast in the kitchen.

(#𝑝𝑦𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦 #ℎ𝑢𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑙)

(Y/n) and Aether we're sitting together while watching outside from the balcony. They enjoyed eachothers accompany and they we're really close for quite some time. They travelled together back in Teyvat, oh.. the good old times.

Suddenly, both of them heard a long thud and shoutimg from the living room the others we're in.

They looked at eachother before running towards the living room.

Oh my.. chaos..

There stood Beidou, Ningguang, Chongyun and Xingqiu confused while looking around the place. (Y/n) was shocked to see them. Especially Xingqiu and Chongyun, because she is really close with them.

When they saw Aether and (Y/n) rushed in the room, Xingqiu and Chongyun quickly ran towards the girl and hugged her tightly like there was no tomorrow.

"Xing, Yun-yun.." She said and hugged them back. Xingqiu was trying hard to stay calm while Chongyun was hugging you with his eyebrows furrowed and tears building up in his eyes.

"Ayo, we're here too y'know?" Beidou said while smirking. Ningguang's arms we're crossed and she was smiling beside Beidou.

She ran towards them and they hugged her tightly.

"We missed you, kid." Beidou said and kissed her head.

"I was worrying about you too much back in Liyue, but i see you are in safe hands, no?" She glared at the boys, causing them to flinch.

(Y/n) escaped Beidou's grasp and turned towards Chongyun and Xingqiu.

"(N/n)..this is where you have been all this time? We missed you so much.." Xingqiu said and got closer to you, he held both of her hands while waiting for an answer.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you guys worried.." She said and squeezed Xingqiu's hand slightly.

"No, no.. Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong." he said and smiled at her. (Y/n) looked behind Xingqiu to see a pouting Chongyun with his arms crossed. He was looking at the ground while tears we're building up in his eyes.

Xingqiu let go of (Y/n)'s hands and ran towards Aether happily to talk to him. And (Y/n) walked towards Chongyun. She hugged his slim waist tightly and Chongyun hugged back and a few tears fell from his eyes.

"(N/n).." (𝑁/𝑛) 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦.

(Y/n) took a few steps back and looked at Chongyun who was still crying. (𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛)

The girl wiped his tears away and cupped his cheeks. "Yun-yun, please don't cry. I'm here now, see? As sound as a bell." She giggled a little. Causing Chongyun's face getting redder. Can it even get redder..?

The others glared at Chongyun, but he was too distracted by you to notice..

There ya go, now y'all can rest happily

1241 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂! (𝐿𝑚𝑎𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑉𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑣𝑒 ^)

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑜𝑠!