.

.

.

.

"Where are we!?"

I was shocked, where the heck were we? This place was so dark and creepy. Is this what my parents went through when they came to monster high school? "This is the game we're gonna play!" I knew, he was planning this as our punishment...

{~3rd pov~}

A drown girl was raising her hand. "Yes?" "Um.... Why are we playing this?" Mr. Herobrine was just standing there, then he open his mouth. "Its your punishment!" Everyone was confused. "Your punishment for not sitting down. Do you guys think I'm stupid? I saw you guys chatting in my classroom. No ONE gets to do whatever they want. Only when its breaktime!" He gave us another warm smile. 'Scary' Everyone thought.

"OK, lets go!" Everyone was pushed inside the creepy house. "Oh and also this game is a scary game! Come out safely!" Mr. Herobrine waved goodbye to them, while smiling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

{(Ghast's pov)}

Everyone was pushed inside this creepy house. I think everyone was able to hear what Mr. Herobrine say. 'Wait..... THIS IS A SCARY GAME!?' Well looks like I have to cover my ears. God I wasn't even ready for this. The nightmare has begun..... "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" ALL the girls in the class screamed in fear. I know how the boys feel now. Me and blaze are not scared of scary games. A lot of the girls in the school are.

'My ears hurt T^T' I cover my ears until someone dragged me to somewhere else. It was Blaze! 'Wow her hair glows in the dark! Its so pretty...' I didn't know that blaze hair can glow in the darkness. She was.....my light. "Hey Ghast! Are your ears ok?" She gave me a worried expression. I told her I was ok, but she didn't buy it, so I told her I wasn't. "Man, girls are so easily scared." She scratched the back of her neck. I nod, I agree, the girls can't even handle a mouse or bugs.

"We shouldn't let our guards down tho. Remember what Mr. Herobrine said? He said this was a scary game." I nod my head, of course I know this is a scary game. I heard him say it. "How about we go find the others and team up! If we team, then we can survive this scary game." "I like how you think Ghast!" Blaze gave a beautiful smile. 'Ok, lets go find the others!'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.