how to be a good girlfriend

Start from the beginning

theses days it's too calm.

there is still a danger out there .

the people who are assosiate with carax are still out there .

and until now everything was ....too...calm.

...hope it's not the calm before the storm

the ruby palace come to view

well..until the documents arrived I have some time

some time that I will spend by .....

..reading the books that seth gave me.

it's the perfect time to read about relationship

I thought as I had a determinate look on my face.

I enter my room and sat down on my desk opening the first book a bit nervous.

okay .lets do this.

An hour later~

ahhhhh I'm tired and I didnt find what I want too.

most of the books are not about relationship but more about marriage and how a nobel lady can take control of her husbands house

what did I expect? most of those books were writing by nobels so of course to them there is no such thing as love or a pure relationship. there is only marriage of benefits .

I'm not even married how is that going to help me??

hummm ah.

this book.

I notice a book who was quite diffrent from the others . he looked less ..fancy?

I took him.

humm the book was writing by a commoner .

maybe that will help me!

I thought happily

I opened the book and start reading

" how to maintain a good relationship " I read the introduction

the book has just a few pages ,each page full of rules.

" rule number one: you need to always be beautiful around him no matter what!
mans care a lot about their girlfriends apparance ,it's something really important to them!" I read the sentence

....really? lucas doesn't seem to care much about this though..Mmm maybe he cares but doesnt show me?

well I dont want to sound arrogant but I'm quite good looking no? and the maids always compliment me about how beautiful I am.

but it's true that sometimes I'm messy when I train with the kinghts for exemple

humm well then I need to be careful! I need to always be in my best apparence  just in cause lucas would be around!

" rule number two: you need to always agree with whatever your boyfriend is saying because mans hate it when they are wrong and prefer to be right"

........really? I...need....to...always ....agree with lucas?

but...how can I do this!?!. ...I'm afraid if I agree with everything he says a lot of people might die!!! and the first ones would be claude and ijekiel .

of course I don't care about those two but still!!!

" rule number 3 : you musn"t get close to other mans. because boyfriends don't like when they saw their girlfriends with other mans and they might broke up because of this"