𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

before you block me I'm tryna text you, "I'm sorry I hurt you." 🥹 not proofread!

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Atlanta, GA
July 11th, 2021.

"Say, can you get Denae?" Dayvon asked attitude laced in his voice as Denae waddled her way into the living area where Dayvon was talking to a contractor

"Say, can you get Denae?" Dayvon asked attitude laced in his voice as Denae waddled her way into the living area where Dayvon was talking to a contractor. Apparently, the master bathroom wasn't up to Dayvon's liking even though it was fine. He wanted this enormous shower and thus waterfall faucet for the sink. The first thirteen days of being in Atlanta was driving Yuri insane. She hadn't got a minute to herself, between Grandbabii, Denae, she house responsibilities she was swamped.

"I'm trying!" Yuri frowned coming into the living area and sweeping Denae up in her arms. She loved Denae with her whole heart, just as much as she loved Grandbabii but she couldn't wait for the next day when Tatiana would come get her and take her home. Grandbabii was pretty mature and laidback for his age so he wasn't really a problem unless he was hungry. But Denae was a toddler and she was just learning to walk, which means she was curious about everything, which also meant Yuri had to keep a close eye on her and that was stressing her out big time. "Im cooking dinner, trying to find a school for Grandbabii, trying to unpack, can you just please chill on me for a second?"

Ever since they touched down in Atlanta, Yuri noticed a drastic change in Dayvon's attitude. Nicely asking turned into rough demanding, reassurance turned into criticism, hugs turned into none at all. He always seemed annoyed by Yuri, or just not speaking to her at all.

And honestly, Yuri was over it. With no response, she rolled her eyes and headed back into kitchen purging Denae in her high chair and giving her the necklace she tore off of Yuri's neck to play with earlier. She was stressed. Grandbabii sat at the table watching football highlights on YouTube, while Yuri was making Grandbabii's favorite, Alfredo.

"You're okay?" Yuri smiled tucking Grandbabii into bed and he smiled lightly. "You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay," Yuri kissed his forehead gently, reaching over to turn off his almost but he stopped her before she could. "Huh?"

"Yuri, can you be my mama?" Yuri froze at the sudden and blunt question, she didn't know how to process any of this. She didn't wanna say yes, but she also didn't want to say no.

"Do you want me to be your mom?" She asked slowly, looking down at him, she watched as he slowly nodded underneath her. "Well, I'll be your mom."

"Okay," he quietly mumbled with a smile reaching up to give her a soft kiss on the cheek. Any doubts she had about it, melted away as he cradled her face. She smiled turning off the light and heading out of the room, closing the door behind her. She checked the baby monitor app from her phone to ensure Denae was still asleep to which she was.