𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜

Start from the beginning

"Uh, nothing. I don't think." Miguel mumbled, replying to her question, also sitting up.

"What if we get my projector from my room, and then have a horror movie night. We can even paint the stars, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be clear."

"So, what you're saying is that you're stealing my date idea?" Miguel asked with a chuckle.

"One hundred percent." Tessa smiled at the boy while nodding her head. "I'll go grab my projector and canvasses. Why don't you go buy some popcorn from the mini market? My dad and Amanda are going on their date night, and I could probably convince Sam to take Anthony somewhere. We can set it up in my backyard, then if you want, you could spend the night." Tessa suggested.

Miguel slowly smiled, thinking about how much fun the two could have together. The boy quickly nodded his head. "Yeah, that does sound really fun." He got off of the bed, walking over to his bedroom door, bending over as he put on his sneakers. "I'll go buy some popcorn. Text me when I can come over."

"Alright." Tessa got off of Miguel's bed, walking over to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned up slightly, closing her eyes before giving him a light peck. She pulled away, staring him in the eye as Miguel stared down at her in amazement. He was really starting to fall in love with this girl. "Bye." She whispered.

She walked out of his room, leaving the boy starstruck before he quickly followed after her. He ran past her as she walked to his door, him opening it up for her like a gentleman. "See you later." Miguel said as she turned around, walking backwards to her car. She quickly waved goodbye, hopping in her car.

Tessa ended up convincing Sam to take Anthony so they could have a 'sibling bonding trip' as Tessa quoted it. She grabbed a few blankets and pillows, setting up a cozy place outside were her and Miguel could watch movies.

She called Miguel, telling him to ride his bike to her house, her telling him the coast was clear. She put the projector at a certain angle and placement, making it so the screen would show at the right area.

She heard Miguel setting his bike against the tree outside of her house, going to walk up to her front door when Tessa walked from the side of the house, slightly jogging over towards him.

"Hey, I set everything up out in the back. You got the popcorn?" She questioned.

Miguel slugged his backpack off, opening it up as he revealed the box of popcorn. "Yep." He spoke, smiling at the girl.

"Alright, let me go make the popcorn. And I still have to grab my painting stuff, but after that we can watch some movies." She told him as they walked into her house, walking to her kitchen.

"I can go grab the stuff. Are they in your room?" Miguel asked, putting his bag down on the table.

"Uh, yeah they should be in my closet. When you walk up the stairs my room is down the hall, the 2nd door to the left." She spoke out, pointing at the stairs as she walked over to Miguel's bag to grab the box of popcorn.

Miguel nodded his head, jogging up the girl's stairs, making his way to her room. The door to her room was slightly open, he peeped his head in slightly, taking in the surroundings of his girlfriend's room. He had never been in her room before, but he really thought it was perfect and definitely fit her personality.

Her bed was on the left side of her room, pillows stacked up and stuffed animals on the end of her bed. He smiled lightly as he walked over to her bed, trailing his fingers on her stuffed animals, specifically 'Señor Octopus' as Tessa called him.