JOURNEY TO CHERISH

Start from the beginning

Anokhi:- ek kaam karti hu mai air Mimi kuch time ke liya mummy ke pass chali jaungi.

Shaurya:- Don't u dare. Thumea kitnea Baar bola hai jab bhi tum dur jaati ho mujhsea control nahi hota.....

Anokhi asked cutely"ha tho motu kyo bola????"

Shaurya:- Wifey thume Mimi ke time bhi bola tha that u actually looks to pretty aur mai mazak Kar raha tha aacha sorry lo kaam pakad Liya aab maaf Kar do please.
Anokhi held his hands and nodded.

Since starting of 2 trimester anokhi looks super cute as shaurya usually says, and it becomes difficult for him to control his urges.
Seeing her swollen face, hands and especially her foot , it seems like shaurya has developed foot fetish and never leaves a chance to caress her feet and her tummy this was not same in their first pregnancy experience.

≈PRESENT≈

Shaurya kisses Mimi's forehead after which she shuffles a little this habit of shuffling is the one which shaurya adores a lot because she inherited this from her mother and peck anokhi's lips and she also shuffles.

He then walk to washroom and after freshening up comes to his side and sleep after making a mental note regarding Mimi's vaccination which was due and he has to took her to hospital tomorrow along with anokhi for her sonography.

Next day trio got ready to pay visit to hospital. Mimi wasn't told about vaccination she was this that they will be meeting new baby which was partially true.
Anokhi was helping Mimi in getting ready and Mimi was giving instructions as she was hell excited to meet baby for 1 time.

Mimi:- mumma choti aachea sea banana aur wo wali cream bhi lagana.
(Pointing towards foundation was anokhi)
Aap jab bhi lageta ho tho pretty dhiktea ho aur maina dheka hai papa aapko kissi bhi deta hai yeha pea.
Keeping her cut little fingers on her cheeks which were turned into shade of tomato.
This was also something new in her second pregnancy.
When she was pregnant with mimi she becomes abashed as she once kiss shaurya in public though it was only cheek kiss but was something different. But now anokhi was very coy similar to newly wedded wife which he fondly used to call her nowdays.

They left for hospital. In sonography room on one side shaurya was holding anokhi's hand and side Mimi was squeezing her hand she was very nervous because of her first meet.

When doc. started procedure trio was seeing the monitor. Mimi was so ecstatic she run towards monitor and asked from them

Mimi:- Yeah new baby hai???? Mujha aabhi chaiya.

Everyone laughed after listening her shaurya went towards her and pick her up in his arms and went towards anokhi.

Shaurya:- Mimi aabhi baby KO aane mea one month hai. Wo aa jayaga na tho phir aap ke pass hi rahega thik hai.

Mimi:- promise?
While forwarding her pinky finger.
Shaurya:- Pakka wala promise.
While entwining his finger with hers.

After they went for Mimi's vaccination.

While coming back from hospital they have decided to buy lunch for them since anokhi is tired and astha was also not at home.
Anokhi was sitting on passenger seat with Mimi in her lap.
Mimi's face was flushed red with all crying and was angry with her father.

Shaurya:- Aachea Mimi aap KO book nahi lagi ?? Mujha tho bhaut lagi hai , mumma also wants something to eat and new baby also wants.

Mimi:- Mimi papa se katti hai. Papa nea Mimi KO last time promise kiya tha Ki next time sea no sui(Mimi not able to pronounce vaccination so she called vaccine as sui) but papa nea phir sea sui lagwai. Bad papa.