cafeteria

(Amiee's POV)
Zachary leaves and heads back to class. After a couple minutes, I can actually walk without my legs shaking as much. When I go back to class, I notice Zachary staring at me as I walk by smirking. As I'm packing up, since we are about to leave; Zach comes so close to my neck that it looks like he's kissing it and whispers, "Better than Carter, huh?" He gives a lusty wink and walks away.

(Zachary's POV)
"I'm so full of shit! How do I knock up my best friend and leave her in the bathroom by herself? What was I thinking?!" I wonder to myself. During our next class, I keep staring at Amiee. I can't keep doing this but I want too. I get hard every time I see her. I don't know what got into me today.

(Amiee's POV)
I feel a light tap on my shoulder. It's Zach. "Can we talk after school today? Meet me in the cafeteria." I shrug. "Sure," I whisper.

(Zachary's POV)
I hear footsteps entering the cafeteria. "Amiee, I'm sorry for what happened today. Can we act like nothing happened?" I say. She nods her head, but I see a hint of sadness on her face. Then she did that smile. I can't stop. Before I know it, I'm kissing her and carrying her to the kitchen.

(Amiee's POV)
He starts kissing me. I kiss back, then he carries me to the kitchen. He pulls down my pants and inserts two fingers into my pussy. I wince in pain, but that pain turns into pleasure quickly. I'm sopping wet already so that ends fast. "Can I?" He asks. I nod excitedly. It's pretty hard to think while he's reaching the inner crevices of my cervix. I moan loudly. He continually strokes my g-spot. I can't take it, and I cum on his thick cock. "We aren't done yet..." I'm still worn from my first orgasm but he keeps pounding to reach his.

(Zachary's POV)
She's so amazing. Her lust-filled face, her tight pussy, her amazing style. I love all of her. I want to be in all of her. I want to be her skin. I want to be her world. Wrapped up in my thoughts, before I knew it. I cum deep inside of her. I start passionately making out with her. She's the one.