Chapter 1

'Hey guys it's Alex!' A cheerful girl with blonde hair said in front of the camera
'And I'm Zach!'
'I'm Drake!'
'I'm Jade!'
...
The Squad finished their name call.
Alex: Today we have really great news!
Charli: We are leaving primary school soon and guess what?
Light: We're going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, home of the legendary Harry Potter!!!
Fans gasp
3 weeks later
Mum: Alex, Light, we have to head off to Kings Cross station, or you're gonna be late!
Alex: coming mum!!!
Light: Coming!
They headed off to the station and pushed into Platform 9&3 quarters.
Zach: Finally! The Hogwarts Express is going to come in 5 minutes! I was worried if you were late.
"Alex blushes"
5 minutes later
Luca: Look! It's the train!
Mum: 'kisses' see you during Christmas my dear children ( sorry that was really cringe 😬 )
The squad gets on the train
Little did they know, a really amazing adventure was about to start...
On the train
Alex, Charli and Jade were sitting together.
???: Go away! This is OUR seat!!!
Person 2: Yeah! This is Lady Dove's order, so budge up!
Person 3: We're the richest and most powerful witches around here, so MOVE!!!
Jade: Wdym?
Dove: So you're telling me you don't know who we are?!
Pink Charli: This is Lady Dove! I'm her sidekick Charli.
Charli: Wdym? My name is Charli! And why do you look just like me?!
Lyssy: It's none of your business peasants now  go away!
Alex, Charli and Jade eventually gave up and went to sit with the others. They ordered some sweets ( Zach loved the chocolate frogs ) and talked about Harry Potter.
A Few Hours Later
The train arrives at Hogwarts.The students follow Professor McGonagall to the Great Hall for the Sorting Ceremony.
" Before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. There are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Your house will be like your family at Hogwarts." ( I used this quote directly from my book )
"May the sorting begin!"