Even though she spent two years in that world, she refused to give up on trying.

And finally, she made it back.

Jian Yiling was ready to get up. However, the woman hurriedly stopped her: “Don’t move around. You just rolled down from the mountain. There are numerous scratches on your body from those thorns. Although the scratches and wounds aren’t that deep, it would be bad for them to get infected.”

Upon hearing these words, Jian Yiling finally realized that there were scratches and wounds all over her face and body.

Because of these scratches, she could barely see her own face.

When Jin Jin saw Jian Yiling staring at her hands, she was worried that this girl was unable to accept that she could potentially end up disfigured. She quickly comforted her: “Don’t worry, I just asked our village doctor, Dr. Zhang to treat your wounds. Dr. Zhang told me that if you don’t want scars in the future, you should try to earn a bit of money. XDL’s scar removal cream has a miraculous effect. I’m not sure if it’s true as I haven’t used the cream before. The product is rather expensive. However, as these were the words of the doctor, you should believe him. Please don’t worry too much..”

•••

Chapter 1112: Scared of Hearing Bad News

Translator: Exodus Tales 
Editor: Exodus Tales

The scars and wounds on Jian Yiling’s face could easily disfigure her. Normally, girls would be incredibly worried about this problem. Jin Jin wanted to give Jian Yiling some hope.

“Can I… Borrow your phone… To make a call?” Jian Yiling asked softly.

“Of course,” Jin Jin said as she graciously handed her phone to Jian Yiling. “If you have family, you should inform them of your situation. They must be incredibly worried about you.”

They should have been worried about her… However… Two years had passed since then.

Jian Yiling did not know how Zhai Yunsheng was doing.

She was terrified. But even if she was terrified, she had to face reality.

As Jian Yiling had a good memory, she could remember the phone numbers of many people.

However, at this moment, she did not know who to call.

In one of her previous lives, when she was waiting for her death in the ward, she had no one to contact.

However, now, she did not know how to tell her family and loved ones that she was still alive.

This was because two years was an incredibly long time.

She didn’t know how they were doing…

Especially…

She didn’t even know if he was still alive.

She had dreamt of him several times. In her dreams, she watched him die.

This was why she desperately wanted to return to this world. She wanted to tell him that she was still alive.

Alas, she did not know how to come back to this world.

And now that she finally returned to this world, she was scared of making the call. She did not want to hear bad news.

At this moment, a group of people broke through the door.

As soon as they entered, they snatched the phone out of Jian Yiling’s hands.

“What are you guys doing?” Jin Jin cried out as she glared angrily at them.

“Jin Jin, your brother owes us money. As he ran away, we decided to come and look for you instead.”