𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

Glancing overs at the nightstand, she saw his blue hearing aids case and charger.

"Yes I'm sure, What the hell you questioning me foe?" Jacob smacked his lips. "You need to come home, Quick'"'

"What's the emergency papa forreal?" She asked taking her school things out of her bag sitting them on her desk. "Don't have me drive fifteen minutes for nothing when I told you I'd come see you friday."

"Girl if I said it's an emergency then it's an emergency, Bring yo ass." He hung up the phone before she could respond making her laugh.

Sliding the device into her back pocket, Essence went over to Kentrell and began shaking him. She decided not to say anything being that if she did it would probably be faint to his ear.

"Hm," He hummed looking around, His eyes falling on Essence slowly afterwards.

"Are you coming with me?" She signed and he huffed shrugging his shoulders.

He pointed towards his Hearing aids not wanting to sign back.

Essence grabbed the case handing it to him as he sluggishly took the aids out.

After putting them in, He turned them on rubbing over his eyes. "Whea' You was going?" He asked.

"To see my papa, I'll be back if you wanna stay"

Kentrell sighed leaning back against the bear debating on telling her that he didn't wanna go.

"Imma stay, Ion wanna meet your papa yet." He told her seconds later hoping he didn't come off rude, but she completely understood.

They weren't dating and literally became friends not even a month ago.

Plus she knew how her papa could get and Kentrell was shy so she didn't wanna put him under any pressure that he didn't have to be under.

"It's okay, I understand" She said and he nodded before holding his arms out for a hug. "You're laying down though." She giggled.

Kentrell smacked his lips, a mug quickly forming on his face.

Crawling onto the bed, Essence wrapped her arms around his neck, Her chest laying up against his as he pulled her down wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I don't want you to go" He mumbled in her hair tightening his grip around her. "I had missed you and na' you leaving."

"I'll be back trell, I won't be gone for long." She told him hearing a small sigh.

Essence lifted her head staring down at him, her face hovering over his.

"You promise you ain't gone have me waiting forevea?'" He asked and she nodded her head.

"I promise."

"Bet" He loosened his grip causing her to climb off the bed standing back onto her feet.

Kentrell watched as she walked over to the mirror running her hands over her slick back bun that was still slick ever since this morning.

Essence grabbed her bag and key heading towards the door. "You better not leave either." She told him before locking the door, shutting it behind her afterwards.