My grip on the flash drive tightened as I made my way up to the engine room. As I burst into the room, thank God I found no one in my sight as I get working. ''Alright Y/n, prepare your anus. You should go to the left counter and boom plug it in there.'' Ethan informed me through my earpiece.

I immediately wandered off and searched for an available stopper to fit the drive. Took me a few seconds to find it as I grasped the drive and plunge it, but somehow my spider-sense is tingling at the time like this? Shoot- I think they know I'm here.

An enormous hand clasped my hand as I failed to plug in the drive. The hand swung me to the ceiling and held me there as Mahito came into the view with his glorious smirk that I just wanted to wipe from his face. ''Nice to see you again, Y/n.'' Mahito kept banging me from wall to wall as my vision got fuzzy from the hits I got.

I struggled as his grasp on my body tightened just when he started the choke me with his hands. ''Any last words?'' He asked me.

''Can I get a minute to think about it? Do you have a pen?'' I managed to answer.

''Hey Y/n, Don't you have the electricity thing? How about trying it on him?'' Ethan asked me as my eyes grew wide. Holy cow- how dare I let slip my new ability, not that I know how to activate it. I still don't know how to do it on command, such a bummer. The last time was pointless from what I recall.

''I don't know how.'' I cracked out as I heard the sound of chewing from the other side of my earpiece. Is Ethan seriously eating right now? ''Do or do not. There is no try, Y/n.'' Ethan uttered, giving me faith.

Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.

I eased up on my body as I felt my body come into a voltaic. Electric flowed through me as I lounged it to Mahito. I broke free from his grasp as I took a step back to prepare my fighting stance. Finally, I charged my fist at Mahito which made him flow back to hit the wall.

''WOW! Y/n, you're doing it on command!'' A familiar voice called out to me as I turned back to meet a man with bright blue eyes that could drive anyone into this beauty. Not me though. ''Eh, who are you?''

He made a peace sign and grinned cheekily, ''Everyone's favorite, good-looking' Gojo Sensei!'' I deadpanned at the scene in front of me but I got along with it. ''About time right?'' I let out a laugh.

''I LOVE YOU, I'm so proud of you.'' Gojo-Sensei patted me as we were getting into a heart-to-heart conversation but suddenly a stock of bricks from the walls was thrown toward us. Mahito is back and we dodge it steadily as we get to a realization that the battle is still happening. ''Oh yeah, I forgot about him.''

Not to mention that the Collider was still on. Everything was now morphed into different things as I started to get hazy. A sudden burst erupted in front of us all as I was suddenly pulled into the machine and got crushed by buildings that were formed into the machine.

''Looks like other dimensions are coming to us,'' Nanami spoke flatly next to me as we all look around the scene. ''That looks cool though, right?'' Gojo started to be amazed at the scene as Nanami hit him on his shoulder.

My spider-sense is suddenly tingling as I looked behind to see that Mahito was holding a bus and he was ready to aim it at us. The three of us dodge it as we go on our separate ways. I kept on swinging things that got in my way to Mahito. Surprisingly, Megumi, Nobara, and Yuji are here to help me fight Mahito too.

We all dodge Mahito's attacks as Mahito suddenly grabbed Megumi's body and throws him away which made him go towards the collider. ''Megumi!''

If he falls into the collider, who'll know where will he end up or it's even possible that he will survive. I'm not going to lose anyone again I quickly dived into Megumi's direction as I hold my hand out for him to grab them.

He struggles to catch my hand as I force my body to go near him. Finally, he managed to grasp my hand as he confessed, ''I like your suit.'' I smiled at him, although he could not see it because I'm using my mask. ''Thanks, my dad made it.'' I held Megumi's body and pointed my web shooters at Nobara as she snatch it.

''That was adorable, now hang on tight.'' Nobara and Yuji pull us up and flung us towards where was Mahito standing. The four of us lunged for my web as we all travel through the air while sending punches to Mahito that starts from Yuji, Nobara, Megumi, and finally me.

Mahito was thrown off but he got ahold of the walls as he steady himself and prepare for attacking us. He charged at us with full speed, ''Buckle up guys, this is going to take a while.'' We all got ready for our fighting stance while wearing our smirks.

Mahito let out a victorious laugh as he was nearing us but suddenly a bus wheeled in and hit him which made him squash out from us. The four of us are stunned our eyes are getting wide. ''Oh, what? never mind.'' Yuji let out a sigh.

''Let's end this thing.'' Megumi grunted as I quickly reassured them, ''Guys, I got it.'' I turned my back from them as I raise my hand and point out the nearest random things. Buildings and random objects, article, or items was thrown away from different directions on the collider. But I made it through all of that. And, finally, I swung myself to the engine room. ''Wow, that was crazy.''

''Yeah, we thought her that, right?'' Gojo nudged Nanami. ''I didn't teach her that and you definitely didn't.''

I made my way to the counter as I finally managed to plug in the drive. ''Guys! I plugged it in now get out of here.'' I called out to them. To say I was relieved that the quantum layer has been reversed, meaning the multiple multiverses are closing. My teachers and my friends gather around with me in the room. ''I guess this is it.''

''I got the portal open so Ethan gets over here right now.'' Everyone started to give me hugs from multiple directions as I struggle to breathe. Our memories of yesterday will last a lifetime. We'll take the best, forget the rest, and someday will find that these are the best of times. ''Thank you Y/n, who brightened up my life and brought me happiness,'' Gojo-Sensei stated.

''Thank you, Y/n for teaching me how to have fun.'' Nanami hummed.

''Thank you, Y/n for introducing me and Sukuna to Megan Thee Stallion and bringing me joys even though Sukuna wouldn't admit it,'' Yuji said, tears forming in his eyes. ''Thank you, Y/n.'' Sukuna quickly muttered.

''Thank you so much for companying me shopping and borrowing me your card, Y/n. I love you girl.'' Nobara hugged me.

Next is Maki as she attacked me with a hug that could crush my bones and I would gladly thank her. ''Thank you Y/n for teaching me to become an independent woman, and I will fulfill your wish for me to become the Zenin head even though I'm a woman.''

''Thank you for hanging out with me Y/n!'' Yuta exclaimed while smiling at me.

''See you soon, Y/n.'' Megumi patted me on the back. I did not expect him to say something lengthy because I know that the true meaning of his words has a far meaning.

Good friends never say goodbye, They simply say ''See you soon.''