"Don't worry Kakashi-Sensei! I'm sure the love of your life would come!" Y/n patted Kakashi's cheeks before moving to Sasuke's side.

Kakashi froze from the movement he got over it when he hears Naruto. "I'm ready for the next mission, sensei. No more of this dumb beginner stuff, okay? I want a chance to prove myself. I'm taking a real mission!"

Bonk!

"Now, now Naruto! Save the energy for the mission." I said when I karate chops his head. I move back to Sasuke's side as he now opens his eyes. 

He looks at me as I smile at him, I notice that his face was becoming pink now I'm sorry if he's gonna be okay.

Naruto glared at Sasuke since he believes that he was always stealing the spotlight and making him look like a chump. 'What worse is that Y/n is moving to his side!'

No One POV/Time Skip Jutsu:

'Whelp we have a mission.' Y/n thought. 

The four of them were doing the lady some yard work as they were pulling out the weeds in her backyard. He hears Naruto laughing as he turns and sees a big pile on his side. 

He looks and notices that the flowers were all gone as well. He turns to the pile, then back at the empty field. Turn back to the pile, and then back to the empty field.

'Oh no.' Y/n thought. 

"Hey, you!" He turns to see the lady coming. 

"Oh, hi lady! I got rid of all the weeds for you! Pretty cool for you huh?" Naruto smiled. 

The lady trembled with anger. "Uh, what's the problem?" Naruto asks.

"You did pull out all of the weeds. But you also pull out ALL OF MY PLANTS!" She yelled.

"Huh?" Naruto tilted his head, his mouth wide open. 

"Those were special herbs I've been growing, and you destroyed them!" The lady gritted her teeth.

Y/n tries not to laugh when he sees the lady smacking Naruto around. "U-Uh I m-might h-have some of those at my place that I can bring?" Y/n suggested.

"Now now, no need. Thank you though, it's just THIS BRAT THAT PAYS!" The lady said going back to him.

Next Mission:

Y/n smiled as he was picking up the trash from between the river stones. It did feel good having the cool water splashing at him.

He turns and sees Kakashi leaning on the tree reading a book. He looks at the book and notices something.

The book was orange but there were two men on the cover. It looks cute to him when he sees the two of them dancing around.

'Kawai! That cover looks cute! It looks so similar to the book Iruka-Sensei had! Maybe it has something like those cool couples!'

He hears a loud splash as he turns to see Naruto falling back on the water. He sees Naruto almost falling out as he rushes and grabbed Naruto in the leg Sasuke also grabbed Y/n's leg, hanging on a wire to a tree.

"Are you hurt anywhere Naruto?" Y/n ask. 

"No, I'm fine!" Naruto smiled.

"You are such a loser." Sasuke huffed, shaking his head.

Next Mission:

"Hey! Hey! We're supposed to go the other way!" Naruto grunted, struggling as he pulled the dog's leash. "Hey! I'm talking to you! Darn it!"

"What a loser..." Sasuke sighed.

"Of course, he just had to choose the biggest dog!" Sakura exclaimed swaying her head to the side.