How they got their phones.

Start from the beginning

 "Hey guys" Tanjiro said "Hey Tanjiro" i was the first one to greet him which caught everybody attention "Hey" everybody said "What did you call us here for Tanjiro" blonde asked "and what's inside the box" i added to his statement "oh i call all of you here for this" he said looking at the box. He put the box on to a table and opened it as we take a look inside we saw some strange looking accessories they were looking extremely modern "what are these things" sanemi asked while taking one to observe it i also take one to do the same thing "oh that's a long story" he then explain us about the box and these strange looking devices called 'Phones'.

"That's strange" tomioka said "ara-ara so one phone for each ha" shinobu said as she take one phone from the box we all followed after her and take one gyomie decided that he will take oyakata-sama phone and gave it to him.

As i was examine the phone i accidently clicked on one of the button on the right side of it and the black looking screen suddenly changed into this.

I got jumped up from the immediate action and drop the phone which cause everybody attention as the looked at the phone screen that boar head asked "oi HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!!!"

Geez he is loud "i clicked one of the buttons on the right side" as i said that everybody do the same and there screen turned on i pick uped my phone back and start examine it there were strange looking icons and surprisingly i can control the phone with my touch .

As i was scrolling through all the icons getting their function like i can listen to what call music from one of the icons which has musical note or i can call someone with this thing or i can take my photos which look almost identical to real life so i take couple with my bestie and i can also look what time is it very useful indeed.

But one stood out the most i was a icon which named messenger as i clicked on it a white screen shows up at first i didn't understand what to do but a few minutes of scrolling and searching i clicked on a "+" mark which shows my contacts (A/N i forgot to mention it but when he was searching call he saved all the hashira and the others contacts so he can talk to them any time and yes the phone has sim cards in it installed) so i created what's called a groupchat and add everybody in it

Muichiro has created this Groupchat

Tanjiro: What the? what is this mui?

Muichiro: I don't know i was just searching and found this but i think we can chat in it.

Inosuke: SHKSLGFUWLHSNXVJWHLLHDIFGV<D

Sanemi: What is this brat is trying to say?

Insosuke: WHDUSFGHFBAILDHJCVBHJSZH

Uzui: This is FLAMEBOYANT 

Shinobu: Amm what is flamboyant here uzui?

Uzui: This group chat thingy is so much useful and flamboyant