𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.

Akeira ' Kiki ' Carter.
Chicago, Il
June 22nd, 2021.

"I can't believe we're all moving to a totally different state, like this is crazy

"I can't believe we're all moving to a totally different state, like this is crazy." Yuri said the boxes in her room all stacked on top of each other, in six more days they would be in Atlanta Georgia and out of Chicago for good. "I'm gonna miss Chicago!"

"I'm not," Kiki mugged laying back on her cousins bed, "I'm glad I'm leaving this sick ass city. I hate it here."

"Well I don't," Yuri laughed, "I love it, and I'm gonna miss all the memories we made here. But I'm glad as a unit, as friends, and as family everybody is able to relocate together. One thing for sure, I don't wanna leave anybody behind in Chicago." KC decided he would move as well, but Grandma Dorris was for sure moving back to memphis, she wanted no parts of ATL for some reason.

Kiki made a yikes face showcasing her jeweled teeth, "too late hoe. Mariah is stayin' back."

"What?! She's not coming with Booka?"

"Oh my god, don't tell nobody I told you," Kiki sighed, "at all. Promise me bro, you can't even tell Booka."

"Promise." Yuri lied. Booka was literally her bestfriend he had to know.

"Bitch why Mariah pregnant by her ex?" Kiki sat up her voice barely above a whisper. Yuri's lips parted. "We was at my crib and she started tellin' it all G! She was talm' bout she just ain't see her and Booka goin nowhere and she had a moment of weakness." Yuri frowned dropping all of her items in a box angrily. Booka was always there for her this past year since they became besties, he hurt when she hurt, and he had her back and vice versa.

"Well, she should've told him that," Yuri countered, "how can you say don't tell anybody when this is heinous as hell!"

"Cause—"

"We innis bitch!" Jourie pushed the door open plopping down on the chair in the corner of his sisters room. Dayvon right behind him.

"You should knock before you just bust in my room," Yuri scolded Jourie who sucked his teeth in response.

"Yo ass don't be on shit anyways," Jourie yawned, "boring ass."

Dayvon kissed her head, "don't worry bout it ma, he ain' gon be able ta do shit at our house." Yuri smiled in response. Dayvon had took the trip Atlanta with Durk a week ago to view the four bedroom house he purchased for the couple. Yuri, thought the home was way too lavish and big for the young couple and the small children but he thought otherwise, showing her the home on FaceTime. Four car garage, high ceilings, a pool in the backyard, it was just very lavish. Yuri, who really didn't find it necessary for all of it, but the life of a rapper and his girlfriend.

"Man who?" Jourie furrowed his brows. "Finna be at y'all shit crazy now cause y'all wanna play."

"Yea, you got me fucked up on Tooka grave!" Von joked draping his arm over Yuri's shoulder. Kiki watched in adoration, she loved how effortlessly they loved each other. Jourie laughed in response. Yuri twisted her face up.