𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

Dayvon Bennett.
Chicago, Il
May 22nd, 2021.

Dayvon slouched in his chair as he watched Yuri happily go on and on and on about this perfect apartment she found in downtown Chicago not far from the steakhouse they were currently at

Dayvon slouched in his chair as he watched Yuri happily go on and on and on about this perfect apartment she found in downtown Chicago not far from the steakhouse they were currently at. He loved the fact that she was planning on moving out and branching out on her own, but why not with him? And he had already made some drastic moving decisions.

"It's perfect baby, I love it!" She gushed. "I wish I took pictures so I could show you, but I think I'm gonna take it."

"Say, we finna be a whole year next month gang." Dayvon watched her pick at the diced up steak he had to cut up for her or else she wouldn't eat it. And it looked like she was still avoiding the process.

"I know! That's crazy right? Time just flew by!" Yuri smiled. "I love it here...when you're not mean."

"So why you won't move in wimme?" Dayvon asked her once happy demeanor diminishing. She really didn't wanna keep going over this moving in idea. She knew eleven months was a long time to be in a relationship, but moving in? Way too soon for her.

"Dayvon, we talked about this," she huffed, "and I don't think we should be going through the same thing. You know why, baby."

"Ma, we fin' be ta'getha' a whole long ass year, gang. Long ass year. An' we still ain't moved in ta'getha, you don't find dat weird?" He squinted at her.

 An' we still ain't moved in ta'getha, you don't find dat weird?" He squinted at her

"No?" Yuri said more in a questioning tone. "I'm literally with you everyday, I don't see why we would need to move in together? Plus I like where we are right now in our relationship."

"That don't een' make sense," he sucked his teeth, "if we ta'getha everyday den' that mean you should jus' move in, you feel me? Especially cause I been thinkin'."

Dayvon had blew up so much in the passing months—not to mention Durk had too. And both were in an amazing position, money was flowing in like crazy. Dayvon getting so many contracts and labels wanting to sign him but declining ultimately, since his plan was to start his own label with Durk. OTF. And to pursue this plan, they would need to relocate to Atlanta, and that was the issue.