𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

Start from the beginning

Yuri eyed him, "thinking what?"

"Say, me and all the guys thinkin' bout movin' to Atlanta." He simply said. It was no reason to beat around the bush, he was going to go through with this plan either way it went, he just wanted the love of his life to be there to support.

Yuri frowned, her fork moving around the pieces of red meat as she didn't respond. Dayvon sucked his teeth not knowing what her silence meant. "Say?"

"So..." Yuri paused. "What's gonna happen with us?"

"I wantchu' ta come," he replied, "we can get a house and all typa shit. I jus' need you ta be thea' fa real."

"This is too much," Yuri dropped her fork her eyes boring into his, "and how long have you been thinking about this? Or are plans already in motion for it to happen? Dayvon, I have a life here. I can't just pick up and leave and go with you whenever you want! What about Jourie? What about daddy? What about Grandma Dorris—she just moved in!?"

"Jourie one of my guys ain' he?" Dayvon asked her rhetorically. "An' he wit it, you can bring pops and granny, shit, my family comin."

"This is just a whole lot to think about," Yuri sighed wrapping her arms around her own stomach, "I feel sick."

"You thinkin' to deep innit Ian gon lie foe," Dayvon said nonchalantly, "errbody' comin. Kaylee and Durk, Lai, Grandbabii, Kiki, Jourie, Booka. Man errbody'." He said naming a plethora of family and friends. Wop was moving so it was only common sense to know Kiki was leaving as well. Durk and Kaylee were back together once again, obviously Durk couldn't stay away from Kaylee and India wasn't rocking with it. And apparently, Jourie was leaving as well. But the strangest thing was nobody had came to her with these plans.

"Dayvon, just because everybody else is going doesn't mean ima follow the fucking crowd, I still got my own shit going on!"

"Bro, fuck is yo prollem' g? Yo ass tweakin fa real, gettin a attitude n shit," he frowned, "ain' nobody forcin' you ta do shit I'm jus' lettin' you know."

Yuri breathed in and out calming her self down, she was being a little snappy, but could you blame her? This was a BIG deal.

"Baby, I just need some time to think about all of this." Yuri sighed. "I need to use the restroom, excuse me." She got up from the table heading to the restroom to vomit the contents of her stomach up, which wasn't much at all.

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Chicago, Il
May 22nd, 2021.

"You up early," KC commented seeing Yuri at the kitchen table drinking a meal replacement shake, he had just got down with his morning workout routine and was coming to make him a smoothie

"Yeah, I haven't been able to sleep," Yuri said honestly, "just can't stop thinking."

"Lay it on me," KC said grabbing all his fruits fruits, ice and almond milk from the fridge. He could tell whatever she was thinking about was heavy on her mind and he wanted to ease it for her.

"Daddy? What would you think if I wanted to move to Atlanta, with Jourie and Dayvon..and everybody else?" Yuri asked hesitantly.

KC sighed, "yo brotha' came to me wit the same shit a couple weeks ago, all ima say is I want y'all to live. Do what's best for y'all fasho."

Yuri watched as her father started to load up his blender walking over to him, she wrapped her arms around his torso laying her head on his shoulder. "But I want you to come, daddy. I don't wanna go live in a whole other state without you, again."

He turned kissing her forehead quickly. "Who said I was stayin' hea though?"

"So you're coming?" Yuri perked up.

"Aw, Ian say that either." He said making her frown. "If yo grandma stayed ha ass in memphis, I woulda went." He smartly added. "But I gotta think about what she thinkin. It's a safer location fasho, though."

"I'm scared daddy." Yuri mumbled.

"Don't be," KC said turning on the blender before turning toward her and pulling her into a warning hug, "you got a whole family and people who love you Yuri. You good regardless."

Yuri sat in Dayvon's bedroom as he was in the shower listening to some of his unreleased music he was playing on the speakers.

"Niggas chasin' clout and claimin' bodies they ain't do for real, and my bitch got ass shots but I promise that this strap is real!"

Yuri got up on her knees, looking in the mirror he had on the wall looking at her skinny figure, and little butt. "Must be a mistake, cause I don't have any ass at all." She sighed getting out of the bed and going over to the dresser, she smiled at the fact that her Burberry her was still where she left it, spraying her self down with it she saw the Glock 40 on the dresser. Picking it up, she was surprised at the weight it held. Dayvon came out of the bathroom only a towel around his waist, he paused in his tracks seeing her play with the gun. He sucked his teeth, snatching the gun from her hands and placing it on the nightstand.  "Why—"

"Say, you can't play wit' shit like dat," he said sternly, not wanting her finger prints on the weapon, Yuri wasn't made for violence and she was super clumsy so if it would've went off by accident, he would've blamed himself if something terrible happened.

"I was just looking at it," Yuri commented wrapping her arms around his wet torso.

"Yea, ight, look from a distance then. Clumsy ass la girl." He gently kissed her lips before removing her arms. "Move, lemme put some clothes on."

"For what?" Yuri furrowed her brows. "Ima just take them right off you."

Dayvon laughed, opening his drawer for some boxers. "Getcho' horny ass on, man. You jus' drained this mufucka fa I got in a shower."

"And I wanna do it again," Yuri explained. Standing up on her tippy toes she eyed her slender body in the mirror. "Bae, who were you talking about in your song?"

"What?"

"You said your bitch had ass shots...I don't have anything."

Dayvon sucked his teeth dropping his towel as he laughed a little slipping on a pair of black Versace boxers. Slapping her ass through the blue jean shorts she wore, he watched her immediately cup her ass in pain. "You got sumn back there."

"That hurt," Yuri frowned, "that's fine. Maybe you can get me some ass shots when we move to Atlanta." She said nonchalantly watching him narrow his eyes at her sheepishly smiling.

"You lyin."

"About the ass shots?" Yuri questioned. " I'm not sure."

"Yo ass ain' gettin no ass shots," he sucked his teeth, "I'm talm bout you deadass? You gon' move wimme?"

"I might as well," Yuri shrugged, "I'm gonna be sick without you. I think it's so overwhelming to know that we're moving into a new life together but I wanna be with you for a very long time, so I'm willing to take a chance with this. I love you." She said shyly, his undivided attention on her.

"Man, get yo ass inna bed. I'm fin' give you sumn ta love me about fa real."

Omgggg not my babies finna move in together. 🥺

y'all soon the book gotta end LMFAOO soon though. there's not much I can do after I tie up these loose ends. y'all still got a whole book of broke opps to read and I'm working on a Durk book. so soon we gotta say bye to our favs 🥺

anyways, broke opps laterrrrr 😮‍💨