seyeon perked up, all traces of sleep gone from his eyes as he smiled.

"i want to go too! wait up, let me just get changed real quick and—" the rest of his sentence was muffled as he shut the door to the bathroom, a pile of random clothes in his arms.

"i'll wait for you outside." daiyu called to him before grabbing a beanie from atop the dresser and pulling it over her unruly hair.

it was cold, windy, and early, but suho hardly ever invited them over to his place, so daiyu was excited to visit his luxurious flat. pulling up the hood of the baby blue hoodie for extra warmth, the girl shoved her freezing hands into the pockets of her sweatpants.

suddenly, a buzzing in her pocket made her pause, digging into her other pockets for her phone.

INCOMING CALL FROM: seojun

with a huff, she answered and brought the device up to her ear.

"where are you? we've been waiting for over five minutes. five minutes, daiyu!" seojun's irritated voice was the first thing she was greeted with.

daiyu repressed an eye roll.

"hi, how are you? i'm great, thanks! what about you?" she replied sarcastically. "calm your tits, i'm waiting for seyeon. we'll be there in 10. bye."

"hey, don't you dare hang up, you bitc—" he began, but too late; daiyu pressed the hang-up button with a grin.

"was that seojun?" a voice interrupted daiyu. seyeon was closing the door behind himself.

"yeah, the annoying shit." she replied without looking up. "you ready to go?"

the boy nodded with a smile.

with a grin lighting her face, daiyu hailed the nearest taxi and stepped in with seyeon, paying the fare and giving the driver orders to suho's house.

"why are we going over to suho's so early?" seyeon asked as they pulled up to said boy's house.

"dunno. he invited us, so i just agreed." daiyu shrugged, waiting on her brother as he struggled to get out of the taxi.

"knowing suho, it's probably another trophy of some sort." seyeon giggled.

"i bet." daiyu snorted in response, climbing the stairs to their friend's residence and ringing the doorbell.

it was not suho who opened the door, but seojun. he was visibly irritated and looked as though he'd just woken up, with his hair going every which way and his eyes squinting at daiyu and seyeon.

"finally!" the dark-haired boy exclaimed as he ushered them inside. "we've been waiting forever!"

"don't be dramatic." daiyu laughed, plopping herself on the couch. seojun followed, choosing to sit next to her.

"do you know why he called us over so early, seojun?" seyeon asked curiously.

"the asshole said he had something important to show us, but he sure is taking his sweet fucking time." seojun said angrily, shoulder pressed against daiyu's.

"it is important." suho's voice rang out as he walked into the living room, a small smile on his face. "it's ready."

"about damn time, too." seojun muttered under his breath, standing up.

daiyu groaned, already feeling too comfortable sitting on the couch to want to get up. "i just got comfortable!"

"get up, you lazy ass." seojun rolled his eyes as he offered his arm to her, pulling daiyu up from the couch.