𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

Gojo liked to flaunt, but he was well aware of his limits. He may act like a spoiled child at times, but he knew when to be mature.

"He and his ex were quite a power couple," Kayo sighed, remembering the days when Gojo, a self-proclaimed whore, was actually tied down and married. It was good for him, for a while. But like most power marriages, it became taxing.

And with the help of a good lawyer and that safety net of a prenup, the once-married Satoru Gojo went back to being the most eligible and desired bachelor in all of Tokyo.

Kayo always used to tell Megumi, 'Once for the streets, always for the streets.'

"I thought they were a good match, actually," Nobara chimed in.

Kayo nodded in agreement, "They really were. I liked his ex-husband, he was always nice," she shook her head dramatically and sighed, "Right person, wrong time I guess. Such a shame,"

Maki was having a hard time figuring out if they were being serious or not.

The three walked to a nearby deli that was a block or two away from the school. The shop was owned by a Mexican-Japanese couple so the customers always got the best of both tastes and flavors.

It was NobaMaki's favorite spot to hang out during lunch; So much so that the head lady in charge-- a petite woman with a kind, moon face, and perfectly sculpted eyebrows-- gave them a discount every time they bought two or more meals.

The trio paid for their lunch and some drinks before heading back to campus.

The familiar buzz of her cellphone causes Kayo to lag behind in the ongoing conversation.

[Yuji ^-^]

eXCUSE ME MAAM??!!

WHERE ARE YOU??

[Kayo :p]

With my gal pals

Why?

[Yuji ^-^]

FUSHIGURO IS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU

YOU CANT JUST DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT WITHOUT TELLING US!!

[Kayo :p]

Yeah, sure he is

He knows where I am, dw

[Yuji ^-^]

Oh 🧍🏻‍♂️

[Kayo :p]

Yeah...

Did something happen??

[Yuji ^-^]

No no

It's just that

Okkotsu isn't here

And neither are you so

It's just

It's just me and Fushiguro

Under the bleachers

Chillin