𝙸

chapter one : within the comfort of the rain

' - ☔︎ - '

𝗪hy is it that we love to take from others?

People decide to be cruel to those of us who are less fortunate than them. It seems to be a rather common trend.

A trend that is within human nature.

But God's aren't human.

... so why are they the exception to taking everything from others?

-

" L-lady Fenja, I don't believe you should be out here so late in the night!" The young Adeptus whisper-yelled to her Goddess, trailing behind her with quick steps.

The Goddess laughed mirthilly, her peach coloured irises glittering with mischief," Oh, please [name]! I haven't been able to see my people in so long," she claimed, grin on her lips.

The Adeptus began to feel a headache beginning to form as she sighed with a deadpan expression settled on her face," That's not what I'm referring to, my lady. Kaenri'ah has been on strict lockdown as of late... I'm only afraid that someone may attempt to harm you--"

The Adeptus stopped talking when her Goddess leaned close to the woman's face," I have you to protect me, do I not?" This was said so happily and genuinely that [name] couldn't help but be taken aback, a rare occurance indeed.

At the new expression she had recieved from the usually stoic woman, the Goddess smiled in amusement.

Clearing her throat, [name] looked off to the side quickly, a twitch in her eyebrow," Please don't throw those words around so hapardhazerdly, my lady."

"Hmm? Why not~?"

"It's... embarrassing..." The woman's cheeks were as red as the apples Barabatos seems to enjoy so much.