'We are Just Friends'

Depuis le début

One evening Nishant was criticizing Umar's jugaad to not let tea to over boil and spill over gas.

Nishant: Kitna fuddu jugaad tha Umar ka... Fail... Bilkul kaam nhi karta.

Rashami: Ae tu kuch bhi mat bol.... Khud ko karna nhi aaya... aur blame Umar ko kar rha hai

Nishant: Rashami, tu toh bol hi mat... yeh koi jugaad nhi hai... Umar ne tujhe buddhu banaya hai... aur kuch nhi

Rashami: Maine bola naa... chup reh... tujhe karna nhi aaya... Umar ne mere saamne yeh jugaad kiya tha aur yo achhese hua bhi tha.... Tujhe kuch aata hi nhi hai... samjha tu

Everyone was surprised to see Rashami's reaction whenever Umar's topic was discussed.

On the other hand, Shamita started teasing Rashami while having a conversation with Rakhi about Rakhi's first kiss.

'Umar hi toh maang rhe hai teri... mat.. matlab teri umar... kab konse umar pe first kiss kiya...itna kya bhao kha rhi hai tu...' said Shamita to Rakhi but indirectly teasingly Rashami

'Kuch zyada nhi ho rha... hein' asked Rashami

'Arey main bas Kab konse Umar pe puch rhi' replied Shamita

'Woh samajh aaya.. lekin... phir wahi le deke... kya chahte ho' said Rashami while laughing and blushing.

'Arey.. hey bhagwan' said Shamita thinking her mission to tease Rashami is accomplised.

On one hand Rashami was hopeful and was waiting for Umar to return back while on contrary she was also scared thinking about 'what will Umar think about me'. She was scared and was constantly asking KK and other contestant 'pata nhi Umar mere baare mein kya soch rha hoga'.

"Fear of loosing someone who is close to your heart." When a person experience back to back failure in relationships then they do get scared to give relationship a second chance. When a person's trust is broken back to back they do get scared to trust someone again. When someone receives betrayal in return of love then they do get scared to love again.

Its easy to say 'Let go of your past' 'Past doesn't matter' but its really difficult to follow it. One can show that 'my past don't matter to me now' 'I am in a happy space now' but deep down there is always a fear. A fear to get hurt again. Bad past makes a person create a wall around them so that everyone cannot pass through it and hurt them again.

Umar's honesty, his loyalty, his respect towards women, his fun loving nature, his hardwork, his dedication, his kind heart, his maturity was something which had touched Rashami's heart. Rashami didn't realise when Umar became an integral part of her life.

She didn't realise but Umar became her family. She was comfortable witb Umar. Umar became her mental strength, her emotional support. She knew she didn't need anyone else except Umar.

"Umarrrr I need you" she said and in next 2-3 sec Umar was infront of her motivating her to do the task. He reminded her that she is not there to quit. He reminded her to remember why she was there.

The special quality which touched Rashami heart was that Umar never made her feel weak or he never said her 'tu rehne de main hoon naa'. He always encouraged her to fight her own battle. But he neither left her alone too.

Rashami was comfortable with Umar where she used to pull his hair, fight like tom n jerry, crack jokes like kids. She would share all her emotions with Umar without any filter. She would laugh like a crazy with him, she would irritate him, she would get angry with him, she would share her feelings with him when she would get hurt.

When Rashami said 'Pata nhi woh mere baare mein kya soch rha hoga'.... KK asked her 'why is she thinking about that?' to which she didn't have any answer. KK informed Rashami that when KK had a fight with Umar... "Umar had said 'Mere yaha uske alawa koi nhi hai' toh woh jo bhi soch rha hoga achha hi soch rha hoga"

Listening KK's words Rashami felt lil better and started thinking 'Kya main Umar ke liye sach mein itni imp hu? Agar hu toh usne kabhi mujhe bataya kyun nhi? Yaar pls wapas aaja... I miss you alot'

Umar's gym

There were numbers of media person standing outside Umar's gym waiting for Umar. Umar came to his gym for exercise. He was totally unaware about media person. He was shocked to see media outside his gym but he realised its obvious that media will be behind him as Umar Army are soo active in social media.

Staying inside a house for 100 days without any interaction with outer world any suddenly being surrounded by number of people with their camera and phone on their hand was making him nervous. He tried his best to act normal but he was soo overwhelmed.

After giving his pictures he was trying to escape from their and go inside his gym but media person started following him to take his byte. Media showered love to him and he was really grateful for all the love from media. Media asked several questions with him be it question relating to his unfair eviction, be it related to his friendship with Karan and his bond with Rashami.

Media asked him about his opinion about how Rashami was crying for him after his exit to which he replied 'Arey Karan bhi toh roya tha... Dil se rishte banae the toh rona aaega hi... Dono bohat achhe dost hai mere'

Umar maintained his answer 'We are just friends nothing more' 'KK, Rashami and Rajiv are my people who is going to be my friends for life' in all his interview when question relating to his bond with Rashami was asked.

In Social Media

#UmRashFam got their first heart attack listening to 'We are just friends and nothing more' when a question related to Rashami were asked. Fans were disappointed about his answer.

One hand they were watching livefeed where Rashami was behaving like a teenage girl who had fallen in love for the first time while Umar was saying that "They are just friends nothing more."

Some random rumors had started around 1 week back where it was said that Umar has a girlfriend and is acting to be single inside the show. These rumors are always spread in every season of BB about a particular contestant.

Umar's statement led few fans to believe that rumour. Those fans started to spread the rumors and people started to think Umar was lying to be single and is playing with Rashami's emotions.

Does Umar really have a girlfriend outside? Was his feelings genuine towards Rashami? Did he play with Rashami's emotions? Is UmRash a fake bond which was created for game purpose remembering the craze of #UmRash two years back?

Hello my lovely readers,

How are you all? Are you guys liking my version of #Umrash story? Pls do let me know your opinion about it. If u have any complains pls do let me know that too.

Lots n lots of love and positivity
-Ninnie❤️