202

"Yes! I thought so! That's why this Bee and Hilde were preparing for the inauguration ceremony in advance! Look forward to it!"

"Huck. Really? Is it Hilde with Grandpa?"

At the end of the recall, my gaze turned to Hilde. Hilde then lowered his gaze down on the procrastination and said shyly.

"I want to do something that will help Yeha..."

"......."

Ha, isn't this too pretty of a heart?

I unknowingly put my hand in the inventory. In my hand, which I pulled out again, I had a bunch of chocolate, candy, and caramel.

"Eat. Eat a lot."

"Go, thank you, yes......."

"Thanks for what. By the way, yes, I'm a little out of the way."

"He, so what would I call you?"

At this time, I decided to take a sneak peek at the business.

"Have you ever thought of saving your major, or even saving your divine power and having a religion? Then you could call each other sisters."

"Each other... Sister...?"

"Yes."

"If you are a sister......, if you are a sister......."

Hilde, who had been thinking seriously for a long time, suddenly took a deep breath and said:

"I will!"

"Okay! Well thought!" [I am very satisfied with the 'spirit of building the world' in absorbing high-end talent.]

['The Spirit of Building the World' Goes to Sprinkle the Invitation to the Founding of the Annunciation Church No. 1 to the Nations of the New World.]" Hmmm!"

That's when Bianca caught the attention with an artificial gasp.

"Via?"

"...... I think the sisters will always be exponentially in the future."

"Huh?"

"Don't forget I'm your first sister, child."

"Oh, that's it, of course!"

Bianca was the first believer I had ever been. It was a matter of course.

The conversation in the drawing room ended with this. Grandpa and Hilde first got up from their seats, burning their motivation to prepare for the inaugural ceremony.

"Now, then the Knights Templar is also disbanded! Tecilid also looks at it from time to time, and Bia would like to start by cleaning up her luggage first. I'll go to your room."

"Yes, I'll wait."

After letting everyone out of the drawing room, I was alone for a while. Because there was something to check in a place where there was no attention.

My eyes scanned the system window.

There was a message that popped up after the elder went to sow the invitation. [< Quest> 'Mission of the Order' is automatically renewed in steps 3 through 4.]

[< Quest> 'Level 4 of the Mission of the Prophet (Difficulty: Unknown)'

At last a magnificent temple was completed on top of the parish of the Annunciation.

Hold a grand inauguration ceremony to attract the attention of humans and the gods.

Success Rewards: ???