The devil favorite demon Kane emerged from behind the behind the curtains as everyone looked shocked to see the big red machine. When Kane had made his way Stephanie tried to reason with Kane only for the devil favorite demon give Stephanie a cold stare making her stumble away as Kane goes after the champion with heavy strikes. And as Daniel tries to fight back against the demon Kane the big red monster suddenly lifted him up in the position for a tombstone when he hits it. He wasn't done as Stephanie tries to control Kane who doesn't listen to her pleading for him to stop.

Stephanie : "Kane!! That's enough you don't need to take this any further. "

As Stephanie voice go unnoticed by Kane the devil favorite demon grabs the helpless champion by his hair and dragged him outside as we can hear Stephanie calling for referees and security to stop this assault. Then as the cameraman zoomed over to Kane and the layout Bryan: Kane had took everything of the announcement table and picks Daniel Bryan over the table and does another tombstone as the crowd watches on with stunned silence and worry for Daniel health as he does have a neck injury.

As we see Kane getting back to his feet with no remorse in his eyes behind his mask he looks over to the steel steps and looking back down on Bryan before he does the cut throat taunt

As we see Kane getting back to his feet with no remorse in his eyes behind his mask he looks over to the steel steps and looking back down on Bryan before he does the cut throat taunt. Making the crowd along with Brie who was watching helplessly and Stephanie was now at the apron pleading into the microphone for this madness to end. When security along with officials trying everything they can to stop the big red machine on possibility injured Bryan further. Then as Kane was getting ready for the third tombstone the lights in the arena startles the crowd as the arena goes pitch black and before anything else can happen next a voice of a child can be heard as it was giving an ominous message to the entire WWE Universe.

Just as the haunting messages had ended the lights had suddenly turned back on only for the crowd to yell out in shock as a huge black crow was seen sitting on the ropes as both Kane and Stephanie jumped in stunned shock along with surprise on their faces.