𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

Kaylee ' Kay ' Hadid.
Chicago, il
December 16th, 2020.

"These are cute!" Kaylee looked at Vase of flowers Dayvon sent to Yuri for the second time in the past almost two weeks that they hadn't spoken

"These are cute!" Kaylee looked at Vase of flowers Dayvon sent to Yuri for the second time in the past almost two weeks that they hadn't spoken. Kaylee didn't really understand why the words had hurt Yuri so much. It wasn't like he had really meant what he said. Any outsider looking in, could see how much Dayvon LOVED Yuri, and vice versa. The whole separation was pointless to her. Kiki looked up from her phone in the camera of the room.

"Kay Kay, you think we should set her up?" Kaylee turned around to look at Kiki quirking her brow up in confusion. "What if we told her we was goin' to a Christmas party or sumn and instead, we took her to studio where Von at?"

"How do you know if he's even at the studio?" Kaylee questioned reading the card attached to the rose bouquet. "Stop fucking tweaking and call me back." A weird note, but whatever.

"When is he not at the fuckin studio?" Kiki mumbled. "And I seen what he put on his Instagram story," she turned the phone around around to show Kaylee.

: ̗̀➛@kingvonfrmdao   25 mins ago.

: ̗̀➛@kingvonfrmdao                      25 mins ago

"Plus, my man told me he there so?"

Kaylee made a yikes face, weighing her options. Continue letting her close friend be depressed moping around about her man, or set her up to be with him. It was pretty simple which one was the easiest.

"Today?"

"Soon as she come out the bathroom," Kiki nodded.

"Bet."

Meanwhile, Yuri had just gotten out the shower, now she was hovering over the toilet emptying her stomach of the contents she had ate for dinner. At least she was sticking to her schedule, even if she was making it come back up. Flushing the toilet, she drug herself to the sink rinsing her mouth and brushing her teeth. Holding her silk robe close to her body, she ran her fingers through her silky hair pushing it over her shoulders as she washed her face. She was so ready to just lay down and be through with the day. She had just become so bored the past few days not talking to Dayvon, what he said really hit her in the chest because of past infidelities. He literally fucked Tatiana on her brothers death date, so that statement really hit her hard.