𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

Start from the beginning

Stepping out of the bathroom and into her bedroom, she watched as Kiki and Kaylee eyed her down as she stood at her dresser grabbing her lotion. "What?"

"You wanna come to this Christmas party with us, bestie?" Kaylee asked gently.

"Ion know what you askin' her fa. She comin," Kiki firmly stated.

"I really don't feel like it tonight, guys." Yuri sighed rubbing her legs and arms down with the Jergen's extra healing lotion.

"You haven't been feeling much of anything the last few days, Yuri." Kaylee said somberly. "Tonight will be good for you. You need to get out the house, bad."

Kiki sucked her teeth, " like I said I don't know why you over there tryna butter her ass up Kay Kay, she comin!" Kiki rolled her eyes standing up grabbing her PLT puffer coat. "So we gon give you thirty minutes, to put on some clothes and bring yo ass on. Come on Kay Kay!"

Kaylee smiled before skipping out of the room with Kiki. You know she white, cause who the fuck skips?

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Chicago, Il
December 16th, 2020.

Chicago, IlDecember 16th, 2020

Yuri frowned looking at Dayvon's tweet, not even looking at the replies

Yuri frowned looking at Dayvon's tweet, not even looking at the replies. She just knew Tatiana was gonna be somewhere in the replies running her mouth. She was obsessed, bad. Yuri locked her phone, putting on her Chanel Rogue lipstick and topping it off with her beauty supply clear gloss.

She grabbed her house keys leaving out of the house to see Kaylee and Kiki waiting in Kaylee's Mercedes. Yuri got in the backseat watching both of them gush over her outfit making her laugh. "Y'all just talking, I don't even look all that good!"

"No you look for real pretty, Cuddy!" Kiki said recording Yuri on her Instagram story making her cover her face with a laugh, before putting up the peace sign. Kiki posted it with a blue heart before looking at Kaylee giving her the que to turn on the child lock.

When she did, Kiki started, "cuddy, the child lock is on the back doors so don't even try to jump out."

"What?" Yuri furrowed her brows looking at the back of her cousins head.