(ignore the wings)

(ignore the wings)

Raye: You're staring~ so you like what you see?

You: No I don't

Raye: *suprised* what why?

You: *nosebleed* cause I fuckin love it

Raye: *Blushes* well I love you *kisses*

You: N-nani? Raye I don't remember you being this bold

Raye: Well somethings change y/n

You: well I like it *blushes* and you too*holds Raye's hand*

Raye: *blush* S-stop it, let's just go

We went to the mall to see a movie, a scary one titled "it: chapter 2" Raye was scared and hugged me, taking advantage of the situation I hugged her back pressing her breasts on me while blushing, after we went to eat at (food place) and had fun, It looked like she hadn't eaten in weeks cause she ate more than me then burped she said sorry and I just laughed. While we were walking I saw a necklace and thought it would look good on her so I excused myself to go to the bathroom and went to buy the necklace, I paid and went back to Raye and cupped her eyes, "guess who~" "hmm lemme guess the most beautiful girl in the world?" "nope" "then who?" "Zapdos" she turned around "a pokemon? Why zapdos?" I went to her ear "Cause I wanna zapdos pants of off you" she laughed "I'm not wearing pants" "I'll still zap something of off you" I teased and went for the trunk "F/n you perv" she slapped my hand away from her butt, I just laughed "hey, it's a way of life, by the way I got something for you" And what would that be? "She smirked "this!"

"I-Is that for me?" she blushed "well a beautiful girl needs something beautiful to pair with, may I?" gesturing the necklace to her neck "o-of course" she turned around and I put the necklace on her, she smiled "it's beautiful" I went in front of...

"I-Is that for me?" she blushed "well a beautiful girl needs something beautiful to pair with, may I?" gesturing the necklace to her neck "o-of course" she turned around and I put the necklace on her, she smiled "it's beautiful" I went in front of her "yeah, like you" I went in for a kiss, she was suprsied but melted in after a few moments, she tastes like blueberry and whipped cream I thought then pulled away remembering that we need to breath "I-I love you" I blurted out, she was surprised then smiled and kissed me again "I love you too" I took her hand "well shall we go?" she giggled "yes, come on" After walking a while I asked "where do you live though?" "w-well we need to go through the park to get there" I noticed her nervousness and her shaking hands "Raye what's wrong?" she looked down stopped walking and let go of my hand "Raye?" "I-I'm sorry, I don't want to do this but I have too" she started to cry pulling a sword out of nowhere and pointing it at me "Raye this isn't funn-" "I'm not Raynare! I wish I was but I'm not" she screamed, she then started to flicker, revealing a blond girl in Raynare's dress "W-who are you, what have you done to Raynare?!" I shouted "She's.......she's fine, but not if I don't kill you I-I'm sorry I was forced to do this, If I don't they'll kill both of us, please just stop I-I'll make this quick" she said with tears In her eyes "Fine, if that's what it takes to protect both of you I'll do it, but what's your name?" "A-arthuria Pendragon" "Arthuria, can you honor me with one last request? " "y-yeah, what is it f/n?" I smiled "Take care of raynare for me" She nodded and disappeared from her spot and appeared in front of me holding the sword to my neck, crying I just nodded and closed my eyes, I then heard her stab the sword in the ground, I opened my eyes and saw her on her knees crying, "I-I can't do it, damn you! Why'd you have to be so sweet, so caring and so-so perfect!" I stood up and went to her "What do you mea-" She silenced me with a kiss I was surprised so she took the opportunity to put her tongue in my mouth we fought for dominance but she won easily, this went on for a few moments then she pulled away blushing "does...that.....answer....your question?" she said in between breaths "I-I y-yeah" I stuttered "d-do you think I could b-be with y-you?" she hoped "well it depends on Raynare if she wants to share....." I joked "but first you need to tell me where you were held" "Why are you gonna save her?" "Well I was hoping you'd help me?" she smiled "I'll do anything for you f/n" I pecked her lips "now, let's go where is this pl-"*STAB* a spear of light in my chest, surprised I touched it and coughed up blood and fell down in shock, Saber was shocked too but when she realized what happened she started cry and held my head on her lap "f/n? f/nnnnnnnnn!?!" I coughed "tell.......Phae......what happened to me.......go to....my....house and.....take care of...Raye...." I blacked out.