𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐃

Start from the beginning

There was currently two lingeries sitting on the table. A black dress that was pretty short with white lace and bows decorating it, it also came with black gloves to match with the dress. The second one was white and was very revealing since it was basically made out of lace. It was much shorter than other one where you are able to see the white panties that came alongside it. Both came with knee high socks.

"Hm what should my kitten wear for me today" I quickly looked at him with my eyes widening praying he wouldn't chose the white one since it was the more shameful one from the two.

He picked the black one and I let out he sigh of relief. He then turned to look at me and laughed a little. "You really thought I'd let your lying ass go like that" he said while picking up the white one up and placed the other down and once again leaned towards me. "Go and try it out for me~" he said with a smirk.

I blushed a little bit slowly got up and went into my room to change. I looked at it for a minute and thought about the consequences, but obviously my confident side chose to show up and made me feel excited about the things Hyunjin would do to me. I shook off the thoughts and took off my current clothes.

I slipped on the white panties and the knee high socks and slowly put on the lingerie. I checked my self out and felt even more confident in how I looked in it. I only ever wore skirts but that was only when I was with my friends. This, this is pretty new to me.

I walked out and went back to living room where I saw Hyunjin sitting on the couch waiting. I stood in front of him feeling a bit shy but also excited. He took my hand and pulled me towards him to make me stand closer to him, he stared at me from head to toe then pulled me down to sit on his lap. He took his hands off mine and slowly placed them on my thighs and rubbed them.

He came closer to my neck and gave me butterfly kisses which always make me melt. "You look so pretty kitten" he said pinching my thighs a little. "But you know what would make you look even more prettier" he asked. "What?" "You under me screaming out my name" he said with a smirk. And before I could react he picked me up and took me to my room and closed the door with his leg. He took one of his hands of my thighs and locked the door then walked towards my bed and threw me on it.

! 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐓 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 !

He quickly hovered over me and kissed me. The kiss went from a calm, lovely kiss to a sloppy, messy one that showed how needy we were. He went from my lips to my neck, licking and sucking on it. My breath became shaky not ready for the sensation I was currently getting. But those shaky breathes quickly turned to a moan, which soon became louder after he found my sweet spot. "Ahh~ fuck" I said while placing my head back and tilting it giving him more space to explore. I started slightly grinding on Hyunjin's crotch making him grunt in response.

"Fuck, just looking at you makes me crazy" he mumbled. I continued grinding him until I felt something poking me. He stared at me and smirked, "you've gotten a little confident haven't you~" he said while licking my thighs and biting them. "How about you help me kitten" I nodded and slowly got up and sat on my knees legs slightly spread. I unzipped his zipper and slightly pulled down his boxers only to me met with his hard, big dick. I grabbed onto it with one of my hands while the other was holding his thigh for support. I then placed it toward my mouth.

I wanted to tease him a bit and gave little kitten licks on his tip. Then started licking it from up to down. After a while of teasing I took it as best as I can into my mouth bobbing my head while looking him with my doe eyes. "Fuck, lix just like that ugh~!" Him moaning because of me only made me eager to do more. I started going faster trying not to gag and twirled my tongue around it. I felt Hyunjins hand grasp some of my hair slightly pushing me down. After a few more he came into my mouth.

He pulled my head up and stared at me. "aww look at you all messed up with my cum everywhere and your lip sore" he said as he place his thumb on my lips and pushing down my bottom lip making me open up my mouth. "Swallow" I looked at him and gulped down the white substance that was in my mouth while still looking at him.

"Good kitten" I looked at him eager for him to do something else but nothing happened. Well if he isn't gonna do anything then I will. I crawled toward him. "Jinnie, I want you inside me~" I whispered into his ear. He looked at me with a shocked look that slowly turned into a rebellious one. "How about you beg me" I froze a little but then crawled back and stood on my knees and slowly placed my finger on my thighs and traced it up and down then towards my lace dress and lifted it up a little.

"Mhm daddy~ I want you inside me fucking me hard" I said looking at him seductively. "Oh you little whore" he said before reaching out and grabbing my neck pinning my down on the bed. I moaned a little like the sudden act which I honestly kinda liked. "You like that don't you" he said with sliding off my panties and fully taking off his pants and boxers throwing them somewhere in my room. I held onto his hand "I don't need a prep" I said. He looked at me with a worried look "are you sure luv? It'll hurt more" he said still hesitant, "I'm sure" he looked at me then nodded.

He positioned himself to where my hole was and slid in. I winced but then started moving around trying to get used to it. I then nodded indicating that it was ok for him to move. He then pulled out and before I knew it he slammed himself back inside me. "AHH- HYUNJIN!" I screamed while moaning like crazy while arching my back. "F-fuck your so tight" he said while sweat dripped down from his forehead which only made things worse for me and my horny ass.

The only sounds heard in the room was the sinful moaning from pleasure and the sound of skin slapping. "FUCK, FASTER DADDY~" "say word again" "d-daddy" "louder" he ordered "daDDY- AHH" he pounded faster until he found my prostrate and just full on abused it. "Damn, Felix you look so damn hot even after being fucked up" he said while still pounding onto me. I was a mess, sweat everywhere and it was hard to breath. I then felt my crotch twitch a little which meant I was close.."huh, Hyunjin... I'm about to-" "I know love I am too wait let me just.." he said flipping me over and going right back in abusing my ass this time. "Hyunjin~" I was very close so I started moving around hoping that would help him out since I was tired af. Luckily it worked and after a few more pounding we both let out. He flipped me back over and I was met once again with his beautiful face.

"Fuck, that was good" he said smiling. I blushed a little then wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He then put all his wait onto my stomach resting on me. We were both still panting but soon calmed down a bit.  He looked at me and kissed my nose and then my whole face. Which made me giggle. We both then got up, well he had to carry me. And we went into the bathroom cleaning ourselves up. I gave him some of my clothes that my parents bought one time that turned out to be to big.

We both then snuggled up in bed together since he decided to stay over. "Hey Jinnie" "yes luv" "I'm sorry for lying to you" I said while pouting a little. "Aww kitten don't be guilty I'm happy you hid it from me" he said smirking. I hit his arm a little, understanding what he meant. "Oh also luv" "hm" "Um my family knows about us and said they would love to meet you, if you want..." I froze "really? they are ok with it" he nodded kissing my nose I giggled then snuggled into his chest, "I'd love to"

• • •

Damn that took a while - 😔
{ 2092 words}

I'm sorry if the smut was cringy, believe me I had to take so many breaks while writing this shit...
But I still hope you enjoyed <33

Byee luvvs see you next time ~ 🤍🕊

~ 🤍🕊